SAU Community

EOI: Carbon fibre parts

quink

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Nope, still going ahead, sorry for the lack of update, but we're currently making bike parts. We have also bought an R33 rear boot lid, and will start building that up soon, make a mould and make sure things work, and other things like finalising brand name and logo's and that.

Other than that people have been busy with their day jobs/ exams.. but dont worry we're still going ahead :D

R33 Bootlid? YES PLEASE :lock:

to suit R33 series 1 gts-t

bootlid

stealth/drift style wing

front eye lids

front GTR style bonnet lip (air splitter)

Rear tail light surrounds

Cold air partion to suit POD filter

radiator air guide ( bit that sits ontop of grill)

Dash kit, cluster surround, gearstick surround, centre console, glove box even...?

all depending on cost....but the more i can convert to carbon....the better :) I love the stuff

:D

would vented vf bonnets be a hard/expensive job? im very interested in one 4 an r32 gtst but in the gtr style! and my friend would also like 1 for his S2 r33... i think they would be as popular as the bootlid

Interested in a vented R32 Gtr bonnet or Gnarly vents to put in .

centre consoll and vent gauge mount 52 mm ID

id be interested in a c/f dash or the bit in an r33 that surrounds the steering wheel and cd player. and even the part the goes arround the gear stick around the leather boot. these i think would sell good too as heaps of guys are trying to paint there interiors, but a c/f look would be great i think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...