SAU Community

Fs: Perth Only Roh Rims 17in'

Nizmo

Ok peeps ..... Pauls been on my case for a while now to get rid of these out of my garage because as you all know my baby is now sporting his hand me downs ..... so if anyone would like my hand me downs please get in contact with me.

4 x Roh 17" Adrenline Rims in reasonably good condition - theres a mark on the rear one - its not huge - otherwise they are like new. They are without tyres ..... well there's tyres on them but lets just say they arent much use to anybody and i'll get them stripped off before I hand them over ..... unless you want them.

Most people know what my car looks like on them - and unless you've had your head in the sand for the past 5 years you should be familiar with what these mags look like.

$650 ONO

Cheers

Lauren

can u get racks for a line?

please say yes cos the boards are driving me maaaadddd!!!!

we looked everywhere but we can only find soft ones and they dont fit a two door unless its a hatch?

can u get racks for a line?

please say yes cos the boards are driving me maaaadddd!!!!

we looked everywhere but we can only find soft ones and they dont fit a two door unless its a hatch?

Yes you can.There was a thread about them a while ago. Search this forum for roof racks. I'm sure you find something :(

Now back to the topic please ;)

yeah i didnt say they had to go on a skyline :rolleyes: i don't expect to sell them without the person first viewing them.

anyway keep to topic.

Interested, If no one snags them by tonight I'll chat with you or Mr Paul at the commitee meeting tonight. (yeah I know I need to get rid of my stockies)

mikey theres 2 sets of rims at garage gav that might interest you the ones on cherry red now and the ones on my avatar both sets need lil tlc

if i could get rid of one of these sets i might be interested niz