SAU Community

Calling all Black R34 GTR's for a wedding

OZ GTR35

All,

I will be using my R34 for a friends wedding on the (Postponed, to Nov), and I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in using their Black GTR as a wedding car. We will be picking up the Male side of the wedding party and taking them to the church. There will be professional photographers on hand to take some pics and payment will be some nice shots of our cars. I have ribbon for the car and we get to probably go for a quick cruise. If anyone has the time or the right car please let me know, a Vspec I or II would be perfect.

Thanks in advance

Well, now at least there is two of us. sewid was kind enough to offer himself and his car for the afternoon. The two black beasts should look good. Any other takers?

No we are just taking the boys

ripped off!! when i get married i'm going in the skyline...no ifs or buts...the groom can take the bus :wassup:

shonen,

I will ask and see what groom wants to do. Im not sure if there are 3 or 4 guys in the wedding party. If there is 4, there is a chance we could all have one person each. Thanks for the offer, I will check it out and get back to you.