SAU Community

R32 GTR Roll Cage for sale

Selling a 7 point roll cage thats for an R32 GTR. Was originally in an R33 GTS-T from the previous owner. I havent installed the cage as yet. Need to sell to finish off engine rebuild. Cant be bothered stuffing around with freight so Melb buyers only. Cage is blue with blue padding. Comes with bolts.

$800 no offers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I also have the same cage guys, Except Its black. I am in brisbane it was also out of a r33, do they fit into r32's aswell.  

If anyone is interested give us a call or e-mail: [email protected], or 0408064230

again sorry to Hijack this post again

i am interested, i will give you a call.

thanks russell

• 3 months later...

How much is involved in fitting? What do the 2 rear mounts bolt to? strut towers?

Does it unbolt into smaller parts? I've never put a cage in before just wondering if its an easy thing to fit or is it something you take to a shop to get done?

thanks...

You said that the cage (Mebourne one) was out of an R33 and was going to be fitted to an R32. Does this mean they are the same or did you have to modify it? Also, where it mounts to the floor... do you have to put plates or something underneath the floor to stop the bots from ripping through in a crash?

Where abouts in melbourne are you? I'd like to come and have a look...

Thanks,

Russell

due to the lack of interest in it ages ago when the car was off the road, i decided not to sell it. A mate might be using it in autosalon. The cage itself IS an r32 gtr cage but was formerly in an r33 gtst. i bought the cusco bolts and backing plates off leo for $120 sent from japan. if you are after a new cage, give leo (chiba_osaka_boy) a pm. thanks

due to the lack of interest in it ages ago when the car was off the road, i decided not to sell it. A mate might be using it in autosalon. The cage itself IS an r32 gtr cage but was formerly in an r33 gtst. i bought the cusco bolts and backing plates off leo for $120 sent from japan. if you are after a new cage, give leo (chiba_osaka_boy) a pm. thanks

Thanks mate. If you change your mind.... give me a PM or call 0421332860