SAU Community

[autosalon] 14th - 15th

j4h012

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes it does get a bit boring when you go year after year as a lot of the cars are actually the same...

But the bulldogs are playing the sea eagles next door (assuming autosalon still at the olympic site) at 5:30. So after i try to lend support to my team so they can get back in the eight, i might pop in for a hour or two.

itz 2 hektiq for me bruz, id rafer go2 da maccaz at stamore cuz

actually i would rather go to stanmore maccas than any other maccas because its always busy so the "food" is always "fresh"

oh and btw yes i am a fat bastard :D

some of the cars at the final battle were ok, there was a couple of nice GTR's and stuff.... but then there are all the "other" cars, and the sounds offs and just in my oppion really useless.... why spend 20K on a sub and some amps when you could make a GTR a ****ing beast !!

I know what i would prefur

I have never been.. will never go.. to an australian autosalon.

Tokyo autosalon was awesome, because the cars where tastefull.. The mods where different and bleeding edge.

Australians dont do much of the bleeding edge stuff. Most of the cars at autosalon have just had fancy paint jobs. Sure it takes talent, but their is little of the owners personality in these cars. They are mostly just paying someone to paint it up and then they display it.

no offense to those who have show cars.. feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

I have never been.. will never go.. to an australian autosalon.

Tokyo autosalon was awesome, because the cars where tastefull.. The mods where different and bleeding edge.

Australians dont do much of the bleeding edge stuff. Most of the cars at autosalon have just had fancy paint jobs. Sure it takes talent, but their is little of the owners personality in these cars. They are mostly just paying someone to paint it up and then they display it.

no offense to those who have show cars.. feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

you must be so close minded, everyone knows the sas is full of shit but there's also alot of quality and individuality, unfortunatly its not going to please everyone but these events also have to be supported to make sure the car culture lives on.

YAY shit nugget make you wanna come to the show :(

guys i just got back from MC Racing and all i can say is you have to come to the show just to see the S2000

ive busted my ass tonight helping brian put it all back together and ive never seen so much chrome in my life lol

this car is awesome it has to be seen to be believed