SAU Community

my car was stolen....found it but parts missing

DLuded

i woke up this morning and saw my car wasnt there. called the cops then went looking for it. a mate rang me and told me it was just down the road

anyway, they must have rolled it down the hill then tried to start it but couldnt. so, they stole a few things inside and slashed the tyres

anywaym if anyone comes across

1. an rb20 air flow meter with the leters RB20 written on it with a apexi power intake attached, or

2. a dpx-4010 kenwood cd player

could they PM me.

also when i looked at saw how they tried to start car i realised how easy it was. the r32s really do have a pretty sh1thouse security system when it comes to the ignition,

oh well, even though it will cost about $1000 (insurance excess is about that so ill get nothing) im just glad i have my car

outside my house in belrose

found about 10 houses down

i think i know who did it because there's a really dodgy guy in my area and his best mate has a r32. told the polic about him but they couldnt find any prints because the thieves were wearing gloves

Guest Mashrock
i woke up this morning and saw my car wasnt there. called the cops then went looking for it. a mate rang me and told me it was just down the road

anyway, they must have rolled it down the hill then tried to start it but couldnt. so, they stole a few things inside and slashed the tyres

anywaym if anyone comes across  

1. an rb20 air flow meter with the leters RB20 written on it with a apexi power intake attached, or

2. a dpx-4010 kenwood cd player

could they PM me.  

also when i looked at saw how they tried to start car i realised how easy it was. the r32s really do have a pretty sh1thouse security system when it comes to the ignition,

oh well, even though it will cost about $1000 (insurance excess is about that so ill get nothing) im just glad i have my car

dude thats pretty shit what has happened but not much you can do about it. there are alot of poor fools out there who do this kinda shit every night!

and about the easyness of starting cars without keys. every car can be done. easily.

for some reason they couldnt start it

its just my luck that ive been trying to buy an alarm in the last week or so

bloody bastards knew what they were doing, wore gloves, knew exactly what to take and how to take the stuff out. the only screws the undid where tall the necessary ones

oh well, its gives me a wake up call i guess. ive just NEVER heard of anything been stolen in this area so i trusted people

bloody bastards knew what they were doing, wore gloves, knew exactly what to take and how to take the stuff out. the only screws the undid where tall the necessary ones  

oh well, its gives me a wake up call i guess. ive just NEVER heard of anything been stolen in this area so i trusted people

northern beaches?!!! that's where I am... can you PM me what suburb...?

that's seriously screwed up mate, still - living in this area I don't really trust parking on the street, because anyone from anywhere can come and do something whilst you're asleep, etc. if you have to park it on the street, like everyone said - make sure you have an alarm, otherwise... :ufo: bye bye car!

The northern beaches has become pritty dodgy..

I shall let my fellow local northern beaches homies know..

A mate had his rims taken from belrose the other week, another mate had the car cover on his cosmo pinched in davidson..

Scary stuff.

Proberly not related, but about 2 weeks ago 4 cars got stolen all around your street.. well mainly Elm Ave. although it doesnt seem related. due to the cars that were stolen where shit boxes..

i think i know who did it because there's a really dodgy guy in my area and his best mate has a r32. told the polic about him but they couldnt find any prints because the thieves were wearing gloves

Counts me out cos ben is not my best mate and he sold his 32 anyway. :wassup:

Glad you got it back without too much hassle.

a mate had his s13 sitting in his driveway in belrose about 6 months ago and he woke up one morning trued to start the car and it wouldnt .. he went to the front of the car and noticed someone had unbolted his FMIC overnight , was a thick HKS one too