SAU Community

Loving my GTR

I haven't had my R32 GTR for long now and it seems to me the more I look at it, the more I uncover (I'm saying this in a good way). Here's a list of what I have found.

Blitz Access ECU

Blitz BOV

Aftermarket Intercooler (I figured after seeing a few other GTRs that my Intercooler was enormous in comparision to theirs and putting in a front bar mesh to hide it was impossible)

Aftermarket suspension (well seeing as my shockers and springs don't look stock)

And this is what I had already knew before I got the car:

HKS Airpods

Greddy Profec Boost Controller

TRUST 3.5 inch cat-back exhaust

Z Airflow Meters

There is also a possibility that there may be aftermarket turbos seeing as the car was boosted at 14psi before I bought it (now running stock boost). I don't know how or where I can get a good look at them to find out.

My question is...From the mods you see here, can anyone give me a rough idea of what power figures I can expect??? I'm looking to have a dyno tune done within the next few weeks.

nice! love the car maverick, I was after a black one, but not enough at auctions in good nick

its funny how they tell you about somethings, then the car rocks up and you find all this stuff!

MINES ECU

OHLINS suspension

NISMO arms

NISMO bushes

etc etc... gotta love the japanese

mark

Nice car!

do me a favour - can you look at your exhaust and see if it is bolted together with two / three bolt flanges where the pipes join, or a steel band that goes around the pipe (called a v-band)?

Nice car!

do me a favour - can you look at your exhaust and see if it is bolted together with two / three bolt flanges where the pipes join, or a steel band that goes around the pipe (called a v-band)?

I'll have a look. Why do you ask?