SAU Community

All Nissan Owners

FATAZZ

i just want to know if any other skyline owners lookout for other nissan drivers, like SSS's n Dato's??? The other night i seen a nice black SSS #plates MIKEY

on the grt wstrn hghwy getting beat by a new Alfa, i did not like this,so i caught up gave MIKEY a wave then blew the doors off the Alfa.

so will GTR's lookout for us GTSt drivers on the roads when WRX's pull up?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just want to know if any other skyline owners lookout for other nissan drivers, like SSS's n Dato's???  The other night i seen a nice black SSS #plates MIKEY

on the grt wstrn hghwy getting beat by a new Alfa, i did not like this,so i caught up gave MIKEY a wave then blew the doors off the Alfa.

so will GTR's lookout for us GTSt drivers on the roads when WRX's pull up?

hahah like a buddy system...each gts-t gets paired up with a GTR and we can call them when we get in trouble!!!

Oh I know whats better...just say I'm cruising along and along come apples ricer boys...surrounding the car and acting like idiots....so I call in for re-inforcements and blow those ricer boys away!

GO TEAM.

(yes I know I'm leaving now)

pffft what are you talking about....GTRs ARE the enemies :D

GTR's are like older brothers/sisters. they pick on you, beat you up, tease you etc. . .

But when some one else tries to pick on you, they come in and kick their ass! lol

hehe I like this thread.

Yeah I usually help out the GTST in need, as well as 200s and 180s.

LoL....I like the older brother analogy, sounds good.

Hummm i neva asked help from GTR ppl yet coz i didn't need yet as i can handle these wrx and Ford's and Holden myself...Although i never mess with GTRs :-)...but when i see any skyline beaten by these wrx's , Ford's and Holden's i always help them....

wrx are surely our enemies........any nissan are our brothers... gtr are our big brother... and r34 gtt are my little enemies within the family...hehehehehaa...

there r some very quick wrx out there...but most skylines are quicker..so dont be scare..take them on...

This is pretty upsettting. I got smashed by an integra type R on staurday night. It was turboed and all the goods. By 3rd gear he had half a car length on me, then i ran out of road and had to pull in behind him. Not happy jan!

LOL!!! go the big brother system :)

this reminds me actually... i saw a 33 (GTS-t) and an fto havin a go on talavera rd the other day... either the 33 was running bad or the fto had something damn good done 'cause the fto was keepin right up there next to it.

was awesome to see though, sounded tops! :)

LOL!!! go the big brother system :)

this reminds me actually... i saw a 33 (GTS-t) and an fto havin a go on talavera rd the other day... either the 33 was running bad or the fto had something damn good done 'cause the fto was keepin right up there next to it.

was awesome to see though, sounded tops! :)

Maybe could have been a GTS?