SAU Community

Will they fit??

BoyWhoCriedWolf

Hey all,

Picked up a nice set of BEO 17*8 with a +30 offset on my last trip to Japan, they are in the workshop just havent had time to fit em (dont work at the workshop). Will they fit or will I need spacers?

Cheers

Ken

Hey all,

Picked up a nice set of BEO 17*8 with a +30 offset on my last trip to Japan, they are in the workshop just havent had time to fit em (dont work at the workshop). Will they fit or will I need spacers?

Cheers

Ken

Hey mate, don't know if ur wheels will fit or not. Why don't u get the Staj back off ur missus and just try 'em on for size :)

Only joking mate, but I guess your missus is still using it cos' I saw it parked in town a few weeks ago and it looked like it had just been polished. All clean and sparkling .... a lot nicer than when u were using it!!!!!!!

Give me a call and we'll catch up for a beer or two.

Cheers ........ :ddd:

Hey all,

Cheers

Ken

Should go straight on at +30 and 8" wide :D

Hey mate, don't know if ur wheels will fit or not. Why don't u get the Staj back off ur missus and just try 'em on for size :)  

Only joking mate, but I guess your missus is still using it cos' I saw it parked in town a few weeks ago and it looked like it had just been polished. All clean and sparkling .... a lot nicer than when u were using it!!!!!!!

Give me a call and we'll catch up for a beer or two.

Cheers ........   :ddd:

Its all good, finally got i back. Put the dump and exhaust on and was running great. Developed a miss yesterday. And a beer or 4 sounds great. We will do it soon.

Cheers,

Ken

Spoke to our mate about some tyres, waiting to get back from alice.