SAU Community

***FOUND!!! 666DAN Dark Blue R34 Coupe***

666DAN

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Car has been found!!! Not sure of condition, but has been located in Woodridge!

i hope she's ok.. was it where you suspected?

Yeah they found it with someone to arrest too :) Car is in a bad way, but we'll see what the insurance company say, to me it looked very expensive to get the thing started again...maybe in the region of a full-rewire :)

Yeah they found it with someone to arrest too :) Car is in a bad way, but we'll see what the insurance company say, to me it looked very expensive to get the thing started again...maybe in the region of a full-rewire :)

Dude not cool. But they got someone, so hopefully its taken seriously and they get more than a slap on the hand for it. I guess it makes you feel a little better than finding it out the back of greenbank burnt out, and no clues to who did it.

Shouldnt have any probs with insureance tho, I mean, nothing is suss about it from their point I wouldnt think.

excellent news Dan, pity to hear about the cars condition though

glad they have found someone to connect it to, the police in my experience like to share information about who commited the crime and where they live if you ask them nicely ... you know, just in case the courts let them go :)

lets hope the courts ream him and then he gets a good hard reaming in prison every night

Woodridge huh? who would have guessed :bahaha:

They will prolly only get a slap on the wrist... this from an AIC report on car theft 'an offender had to steal 135 cars before going to jail.'

They will prolly only get a slap on the wrist... this from an AIC report on car theft 'an offender had to steal 135 cars before going to jail.'

Perhaps if we were to sit down and discuss the rights and wrongs of motor vehicle acquisition with the offender they may come to see the error of their ways.

I have been told I can be quite persuasive.:innocent:

It's good to see u found it Dan, but if it was found in Woodridge i dont the car would be in a good way, driven thu that place a few times, not exactly the most inviting suburb that side of the river.

Michael

Perhaps if we were to sit down and discuss the rights and wrongs of motor vehicle acquisition with the offender they may come to see the error of their ways.  

I have been told I can be quite persuasive.:innocent:

I can be persuasive with a chair...... :chairshot