SAU Community

After market cupholders/ conversion?

Anyone have an aftermarket cup holder in their 32, 33 skyline that proven to be reliable? Reliable as don't break after a week or so ( like those TypeS bullshit i bought at Kmark that only last a week )? Anyone use/known any reliable brands?

I heard some ppl do conversion by putting some others car's manufacture stock drink holder in their skylines, is this true? If so can someone post pic up?

Cheers

try the DIN sized units which have a little compartment for storage as well as for two drinks. never broke on me and held my cups pretty reliably. Only problem is, they don't fit the 600ml pet bottles by a fraction.

Got mine at autobarn for $40 i think.

Good luck with it.

• 2 weeks later...

my fones playing up so i cant show pics,but i got these two 'AC HOLDER' with Hot & Cold written on them with an american flag,but i ripped the flag crap off.so yeh two of the best cup holders,sterdy, they stick in the middle air con vents.they adjustable to fit 3 different size cups, cand fit sweet i know that. i guess the idea is you turn your air con ON to keep drinks cold.

my fones playing up so i cant show pics,but i got these two 'AC HOLDER'  with Hot & Cold written on them with an american flag,but i ripped the flag crap off.so yeh two of the best cup holders,sterdy, they stick in the middle air con vents.they adjustable to fit 3 different size cups, cand fit sweet i know that. i guess the idea is you turn your air con ON to keep drinks cold.

Sound good, don't realy care about warm/cold as long as they stay steady, no spilling....and last. Put pic up whenever you can. Thanks.