SAU Community

New Suspension

Got rid of the old suspension and got new suspension put in the other day (Bilstein shocks and pedders lowred springs 1 inch) and it feels soooo much better. Going through roundbouts she dosn't handle like a boat anymore, it's like it's on railroad tracks, launches feel better of the lights, it's a bit firmer but not to firm.

Me is happy:D .

Also got rid of the old foam air filter and got it replaced with a K&N filter, it breaths alot more freely and it's alot more responsive when accelerating. And got new iridium's aswell old one's were fowled up nicely too.

Just thought I might let youz know. It's worth doing:)

Them whiteline suspension packages for R33's are the best. Bilstein Coil Overs and whatever else they have. Not too harsh, not too soft, handles like a dream. ONARUN has the package in his car, and cruisin with him is awesome espeically through twisty roads coz the car corners so well..

-Ryan

s13drifter, it's a R33 and it is heaps better than the stock one. Not so loose now.

Jay95R33, that one inch does make a big differance, so much better on the road feels good.

Shell, I got it done at Ming Automotive in fyshwick, good group of people too.

• 4 weeks later...

Where'd you get the plugs from, and how much ?

Mmmm...I'd like to go out to Ming with about $900 in my pocket.

For that they'll high flow the turbo and replace the ceramic wheel with a ball-raced steel one...good for up to around 25lb !!! :mad:

R32_GTS4T i got the plugs from Ming Automotive, can't remember the price off the top of my head ill get back to you on that one.

Ming quoted (about) $900 to hi flo your turbo. I wonder what they would quote for a R33, I didn't even think to ask how much to hi flo my turbo yet might have to enquire.

Do you know (or are you goin to) about cruise happening this sunday?

Cool, let me know the price of the plugs if you remember.

I don't reckon it'd cost much different for a '33, so its probably worth asking.

The price I got was at the last Summer Nats, so it shouldn't have changed much if at all.

And yeah, I'm definately coming on the cruise on Sunday, so I guess I'll see you there (so many people to meet this time, it's going to be excellent :) )