SAU Community

R32 GTR front bar

Brody

Im after a front bar that looks like this

http://202.139.242.57/Images1a/Skylines%20...lowgtrfront.jpg

though basically all i can find are front bars like this

http://202.139.242.57/images/MVrC-014F_2.JPG

although its only a slight difference, i think the first just looks alot nicer...

Any1 know where i could grab 1 of these from?

Also a gtr bonnet/grill if theyre cheap as well :(

I can get fibreglass copies of the R32 GTR Bar's for $350... Not sure if it's got cutouts or not? If it did you could fill and sand them with glass before you paint?

I can brand new GTR grills painted in any GTR colour from nissan for $200-$250

Bonnets?? JMS in Adelaide have fibreglass drift style bennets for around $800 and someone told me UAS has carbon drift bonnets for just under $1000.....

Here's a pic of my old R32 GTSt with the GTR front end on it....

Doc.

Ive got a GTR fibreglass bar for an R32. Dr Drifts sweet R32 has what looks to be an original R32 bar which are easier to fit as the plastic is more flexible then the fibreglass.

My bar has the template for the cutouts but doesnt have the N1 ducts provided. UAS in Sydney can supply them for $90.

If you are fitting to an R32 be prepared to modify bar to fit, as they are not a clean fit straight up. Not aware of anywhere that sells for $350, but you can have mine for $450 (costs me $595), and ill even throw in an autometer boost gauge that is sitting in my garage.

Also selling a GTR intercooler, polished and acid dipped for $750.00. (Or both bar & IC for $1100.00 and ill still throw in the boost gauge)

Oh and i also have a GTST bonnet (Steel) which has a drift fibreglass scoop (i think i paid $260) and Nismo front lip (i think i paid $200). So looks like a GTR bonnet but isnt aluminium, but yoiu can still use existing GTST bonnet latch. I would take $500 ono for it, it is silver but requires painting.