SAU Community

Franks is SEXY !!!

UR2EZ

well driving on the highway down to sydney and in the distance i see what appears to be a big YELLOW dildo.....

quickly speed up screaming " OHHHH minh OHHHHH minh"

suddenly the rear lights start looking like an r34's lights... then i start to see the white wheels..... at this point im thinking.....

could it be ??? could it really be franks R34 ???

speed up some more get in front of it..... then i get the high beams of approval and whatdya know its franks....

our attempts to communicate failed as it was raining and i could open my window to scream at him....

he produced his CB but all i could show back was my mobile phone (NOTE: always carry CB in car)

anyways thats my boxing day story.......

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by UR2EZ

well driving on the highway down to sydney and in the distance i see what appears to be a big YELLOW dildo.....

quickly speed up screaming " OHHHH minh OHHHHH minh"

suddenly the rear lights start looking like an r34's lights... then i start to see the white wheels..... at this point im thinking.....

could it be ??? could it really be franks R34 ???

speed up some more get in front of it..... then i get the high beams of approval and whatdya know its franks....

our attempts to communicate failed as it was raining and i could open my window to scream at him....

he produced his CB but all i could show back was my mobile phone (NOTE: always carry CB in car)

anyways thats my boxing day story.......

WOW!!!

Yeap always carry a CB

UR2EZ, Frank (is that your name?) too funny .... as you went past i knew straight away it was you. the DR GTR humping machine :mad: i would've taken a pic but my camera was in my uncles car!

we must've cruised for atleast 30 mins down the F1, was good that i had some company! your car seems as though its got abit stick too! would've loved to have stretched the car out, but there was too much traffic and too many cops! how was that radar trap we missed in the 90 zone!!!

by the way guys, its Channel 34 ;) ....the CB lives in the glovebox, do not remove it! :D

were you coming down from Newcastle or something? how freaky i see Ed at the entrance aswell today! was coming over the big bridge from the North in the Entrance and i see a black Neon, comes closer and the plates are like a blinding realisation that it was THE ed....cool :D

na i was coming from toukley (10-15 mins from entrance... hahahaha)

as you went past i knew straight away it was you. the DR GTR humping machine :mad:

hahahahahah glad to see i made a name for myself....

how was that radar trap we missed in the 90 zone!!!

ya i know about 200 meters before it i was on 110 pissing off that laser with a cannon tip.... if the car in front of me wasnt there going to the speed limit i would have gotten busted for sure....

was good that i had some company! your car seems as though its got abit stick too! would've loved to have stretched the car out, but there was too much traffic and too many cops!

ya if i didnt have someone to play along the freeway i would have fallen asleep.... ya the little girl has some GOOOO in her.... though you have to many cubes for me to compete top end baby...... and the cops.... PWAOHHHH..... did u see the cops under the bridge.... 2 of them on bikes...... putting on their nice fluro yellow raincoats..... anyways whats ya mob.. next time your up the entrance way gimme a buzz.... can meet up at the entrance and do some fishing ;) (not in the bedroom) or have something to eat... (and before you ask im not on the menu, specials are servered after 10 o' clock thankyou..)

and yes FRANK's the name