SAU Community

How much was your Skyline?

bought 5 months ago, 1990 r32 gtst type-m, manual, all electrics, electric sunroof, in mint condition except for scratches on passenger and drivers windows, no rust at all, stock except for 3" catback exhaust, slightly lowered, had 100K's on the odo for $13,500 with 3 months rego left. just had to get a car!

Bought 2 years ago, Late 92 white r32 gtst type M, manual, 77k kms, great condition, with half a year rego and warranty. Upgrade interior, cat back exhaust, SSR wheels, Trust coil overs, aftermarket swaybars and tie rods thingys, sparco wheel, turbo timer, speed meter, pod filter, strut brace...

$16500 bargain at the time, between the end of SEVS and the start of RAWS, and when R32s werent quite 15 years old yet.

Purchased October '04'

1995 S1.5 GTST (full options)

Black, manual, excellent condition,

Stock apart from AMG 17" wheels, bilstein rear struts, nizmo front struts, stereo,

$19500

I looked at 12 R33's before I bought this one, it was the best (and most expensive) by far. Not that easy to find a black, manual R33 in as good condition as this one.

It makes me wonder just how much the price on R32 GTR's have been driven up, if at all. Mines very stock as well apart from the exhaust & coilovers & bigger injectors which set me back ~27K & thats for a 1989.

So the question is now, how much would they be worth now.

1989 GTR's are more sort after and now that the 15 year rule is gone and they will have to be imported through SEVS I'd say the price will stay mid to high 20's for a local buy

People who have patience and don't mind waiting and complying will probably go through SEVS and import

1992 GTR

V-Spec Brembos

Power FC

AVC-R

Nismo exhaust

Apexi air filters

72000kms

Bought it back in 2003 and guy was selling for $34,000. Ended up getting it a fair bit cheaper after lots of bragaining :rofl:

Yeah, heaps of price variance happening here... but can I get some thoughts on whether you all thought it was worth it now that you've had it for quite some time?

R34 owners, please tell me if I got ripped?

Why do you care? Youve got it now so start modin it :(

Need to find out what people are doing to these first... I can't find much on the R34 in the forums.

Got mine three weeks ago, love it to bits.

Polar white late 1995 GTS-T (is it a series 1.5? how can i tell?)

117,000kms

Nismo adjustable coils all round, slightly lowered (previous owner didnt even know it was there)

Nismo body kit

HKS filter/Exhaust

Front strut bar

Stock wheels

$14700

Annoying knocking sound in the boot was free (getting it checked)

Crappy broken sony xplode speakers (changed to JVC MP3 - did this mod the next day!)

Slight turbo manifold leak - $50 repair job

1993 R32 GTR (been in Australia for 5 years)

Gunmetal Grey... Very Uncommon lol... kidding

Manual

~150,000kms

17" Mags

HKS Boost Controler

Turbo Timer

Exhaust

Front Strut Brace

Pioneer Head MP3 Player

Few other little extras

Paid $25,000 in April this year... wish I paid a little less. Mainly because I want to mod.

it wouldnt be any different than a 33.

Yeah I understand that, but I'd like to know what products specifically... it's all very good to say FMIC as per 33, or ECU as per 33 but in reality each car has its own needs.

HI Im New here,

Well i bought a R33 Gts-t 96 Model, (awesome car)

hasnt had much done too it really 60K's

Blitz BOV

Blitz Intercooler

Carbon fiber Bonnett

400R Bodykit

Other but ive forgot :S.

Im thinking of upgrading my turbo but i would have to do a bit of work to the engine also where could i get a decent computer for my Skyline?

Thanks,

Rob.