SAU Community

Drift1 racing Intercooler kits

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THe piping is great on the inside, No problems. Mine had a little bit of grease from the mandrel press I just presure hosed it out..

I haven't seen the topic posted but I have seen some bad kits on sau the welding was crap!!! ... This kits only has 1 weld and that is for the boost line... Perfect weld.

Ask the others who have bought this kit. Not one complaint :P ...

Trust I would be putting this kit on my own R33 if it was crap.

how many kits for r32 u got left? coz if u can buy one now n hold it for me for like weeks ill pay u $450 for the kit sent to canberra wat u say? if u wanna ask me any questions jus call me on 0432453535 ok thanks

Edited by cuong nguyen

• 3 weeks later...
no probs dude. Im glad you liked the kit.. Still a few kits for sale..

looks great man, just one question, the crossover pipe looks to be very close to the fan blades? once the bonnet is shut and you hit a few bumps.. u sure it wont touch ? Also i noticed the pipe is up against the hot radiator hose .. will this affect performance ? other than that looks smick !

onBOOST247: No the piping does no move around because it is locked in via the hole you make on the driver side and the piping it joins into on the other. Radiator hose , yes it in close but nothing to worry about.

I had to cut the fan blade a little bit off the edges. Motor temp is still the same.