SAU Community

motorvation 2006

WAR33

Guys,

I am happy to see your interested in motorvation and While it has driving events they are pretty much limited to go to whoa (accelerate as hard as you can

and then stop in a coned off box), salom and super cruise (bit of a burnout on the start and then cruise up the strip and the burnout session at night time.

I have been to motorvation a few years ago and well its not too bad. If you want club promotion (eg heaps of people around your stand) then your going to

need a a few scantily clad models that are happy reveal lots of flesh a lot of the time and hold a big party on the sat night with a spa or pool or something

of that sort. The other thing is be prepared to cop a lot of flack from the V8 boys mullet wearing and not. This is their turf and we are still seen as

invaders in rice burners.

I believe the SAUWA council and me personally is not towards providing this type of image of our club and believe our resouces are better spent providing

better events for you and other options such as MC.

However on a personal note. IF you guys want to enter Motorvation under a Skylines banner (not SAUWA) then I am right behind you if you need any help on how

the event goes, how to get into the top 70 tent (very cool) or general info then please give me a pm and I will e-mail my details to you and help you where

I can. I have at home, event registration forms, timetable, tips on well how to stand out from the crowd and as well as the "unnofficial" rules of the event.

Good luck

Paul

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well personally we need to sit down a plan out what we need, Eg. display wise

We need to know who is in and out Start a list I would personally say cut off point for ppl to enter should be 31st Aug that should give some time to get some ppl I have a friend with a r31 I think he might be interested and im sure my other friend with his MR2 will be in.

If we enter as a group who should we enter as......

Make up a name?

Add me to msn if you want to chat

"[email protected]"

or pm me

Its ok sneeza im sure he knows or we all do about how much time and money you guys throw into this club I think he said that because we are dissapointed but if you would let us can we fly the flag for the club

Exactly, just saying it is the biggest/best show in WA (IMO) and caters for all cars, bla, bla...just sorta seems like you guys are chickening out from the V8 boys (even if this is not the case)

Ok We need to compile a list guys of who's going

Also because we arnt going under SAU We need a Group name So your imput is needed.

Do you have any objections to other cars comming, Because I rang my friend with the MR2 he is up for it also there is a guy with a rx7 (S5) that is also up for it.

So if you dont mind then ask some friends.

Ok We need to compile a list guys of who's going

Also because we arnt going under SAU We need a Group name So your imput is needed.

Do you have any objections to other cars comming, Because I rang my friend with the MR2 he is up for it also there is a guy with a rx7 (S5) that is also up for it.

So if you dont mind then ask some friends.

the more non v8 cars the better.. maybe we should meet up and orgaise this cause we got to put all the applaction forms in 2 gether ... so all our cars can be in the same spot or we are goin to miss out. we really dont need a name .....but if any one has an idea i guess it would be alright.

Whoa the new bord is funky

Anywayz now we can access the bords I have 6 ppl interested.

Next friday is the deadline because the longer we leave it the more spots get taken.

So Friday the 12th of Aug is the deadline for you to tell me.

Chris - R32 GTS-T

Ant - R32 GTRRR

Dave - R33 GTS-T

Robin - MR2 (4A-GZE)

Tim - S5 RX7

Kamo - Toyota Chaser & R32 4door GTS-T

PM me or post on the forms or just on msn and talk to me

Also I want to org for sunday for all those who want to go to meet up say hello and have a drink fill out the forms and hand them in. Im not sure if you need the money when you post or hand them in could anybody tell me?

ok Drkside ill add you to the list

Anybody else Hey dont be fussed about the Drag's you can just enter in show & shine if you like. Also it is a great exuse to get out and meet friends

the list so far...

Chris - R32 GTS-T

Ant - R32 GTRRR

Dave - R33 GTS-T

Robin - MR2 (4A-GZE)

Tim - S5 RX7

Drkside - R32 GTR

ok Guys I need your imput

The deadline is next week friday

and I want to meet up on Sunday....

So do you have any ideas on where we could meet. I would prefer somewhere nice where we could sit down have a drink and chat.

Also a note to anybody who reads this and wants to come its not too late if you want to join in on the fun. if you enter now its only $60 + $60 to sleep and eat 2 nights. its going to be a blast.

If you get hold of the money and havent posted you can rock up when we meet on suday.

Chris - R32 GTS-T

Ant - R32 GTRrr

Dave - R33 GTS-T

Robin - MR2 (4A-GZE)

Tim - S5 RX7

Drkside - R32 GTRrr

Ian - Holden PV (Its not a V8 but man you should hear the sound system)

ok Guys I need your imput

The deadline is next week friday

and I want to meet up on Sunday....

So do you have any ideas on where we could meet. I would prefer somewhere nice where we could sit down have a drink and chat.

Also a note to anybody who reads this and wants to come its not too late if you want to join in on the fun. if you enter now its only $60 + $60 to sleep and eat 2 nights. its going to be a blast.

If you get hold of the money and havent posted you can rock up when we meet on suday.

Chris - R32 GTS-T

Ant - R32 GTRrr

Dave - R33 GTS-T

Robin - MR2 (4A-GZE)

Tim - S5 RX7

Drkside - R32 GTRrr

well i am free sunday .. any were should be fine scab or some thing .. so we bring the 3 photos of our car and the form and fill them in there on sunday and post them 2 gether ???? well i am in just let me know were to meet

Chris - R32 GTS-T

Ant - R32 GTRrr

Dave - R33 GTS-T

Robin - MR2 (4A-GZE)

Tim - S5 RX7

Drkside - R32 GTRrr

Unscarred711 - R33 GTS-T

Also yes you need to bring 3 photo's or make sure you tell them you are E-Mailing it to them. Yep fill them out on sunday or fill them out now and bring them sunday

Ok the meet is 12:30pm on sunday at the Helecopter pad in perth from there we will deside where we want to go or if ppl need to move on.

Thankyou and see you there I will Have a blue shirt with a car and a dragon on.