SAU Community

Prime Garage

re2

Hey could someone lend me some information on this garage.

My Import was built by them nearly 2 years ago.

But I do not know anything about them...

And I’ve done searches on these forums and on Google.

Much Thanks

hey dude,

dunno what type of info you are after but i found this site in f*kuoka prefacture so probably this could be the place....

www.prime-garage.com

not much info on the sight but they say they have 20 years of experience in racing and they do servicing, body work, general tuning, race car maintenance, race car production, dress up cars, parts production/development/sales also they are equipped with dyno, alignment tester and corner weight gauge.

so it seems they are serious about their business....

if you want more info let me know... see what else i can dig up...

masahiro

Yeh that’s there website, unfortunately I don’t read Japanese.

The information you gave me is awesome just in what you got from there homepage. Tonto the head mechanic there, I believe was the one who built my car, from what I could gather.

I don’t want you to go out of your way to help me too much, But if you get bored or something :D much appreciation in advance

Much Thanks

Andrew

hey dude,

dunno what type of info you are after but i found this site in f*kuoka prefacture so probably this could be the place....

www.prime-garage.com

not much info on the sight but they say they have 20 years of experience in racing and they do servicing, body work, general tuning, race car maintenance, race car production, dress up cars,  parts production/development/sales also they are equipped with dyno, alignment tester and corner weight gauge.

so it seems they are serious about their business....

if you want more info let me know... see what else i can dig up...

masahiro

The information you gave me is awesome just in what you got from there homepage. Tonto the head mechanic there, I believe was the one who built my car, from what I could gather.

It seems like their website is under construction (?), so what Totoro said is pretty much it other than they're based out of Kyushu (southernmost of the 4 big islands in Japan) in the country somewhere... Charazuma? Masahiro can you confirm?

Other than that theres not much else.

Much Thanks.

That is good knowledge to know.

It seems like their website is under construction (?), so what Totoro said is pretty much it other than they're based out of Kyushu (southernmost of the 4 big islands in Japan) in the country somewhere... Charazuma? Masahiro can you confirm?

Other than that theres not much else.

the website is kinda not too helpful cos of the lack of info and up dates but seems like a serious garage and the address is (direct translation) as below if this helps?

f*kuoka ken (prefacture), kita kyushuu shi (city), ogura minami ku ( suburb?), arihara kita (this one is a guess cos im not the best at reading kanji... sorry) 3-3-5

well f*kuoka is pretty much big city in kyushu so hope its not a dodgey little garage.... if it makes you happy Uras/Monkey Magic is in the same prefacture....

masahiro

Nissan Skyline R32 Gts-t coupe with 2.0 litre S15 SR20DET twin cam turbo engine upgrade

5 speed

Balanced / blue printed SR20DET, new engine

PRIME GARAGE custom stainless exhaust manifold

HKS front pipe

HKS full exhaust

Front mount intercooler

TEIN Racing suspension

TOMEI Highflow Fuel Pump

PowerFC

The internals of the engine i do not know, I haven’t even check or done its first service. But the supplier in Japan Mark Hocking spoke to me on the phone, and his words are like "I don’t know what they have done, but its one of the quickest type M I have ever driven, Just be careful with it when you first get it, your in for a surprise." You could say any supplier would say that, but I had purchased it about 2 weeks before he made such comments. He had to take it back to prime garage as the existing fuel pump had given in, wanted to give me an option to get it fixed in Japan...

I don’t like talking it up, I just take it as it is. I’m sure when I take it to hyperdrive for its servicing and tuning, I will find more out about its internals. Thats going to happen when I get my licence back.

funny thing happened today....

i was going to central tafe and i saw a nicely parked maroon R32 coupe and i thought "nice color, nice height, nice P1s......"

"Prime Garage?!?!? wtf?" must have been your car re2....

nice ride!

masahiro

Thanks. You were in the import 101 grey skyline which parked just where I had moved my car from... Damn Parking inspector, had came around and marked my front tyre, I nearly wanted to rip into him :P vandalise my car! I want to see it in writing where they are allowed to vandalize our property. So I just moved it, and rubbed of the yellow mark.

All Good.

What you done with your ride, you had a pipe extending from the rear.

funny thing happened today....

i was going to central tafe and i saw a nicely parked maroon R32 coupe and i thought "nice color, nice height, nice P1s......" 

"Prime Garage?!?!? wtf?" must have been your car re2....

nice ride!

masahiro

rezz: yeah luckily i had my pocket measuring tape on me! hahaha

re2: oh well inspectors are only doing their job.... maybe you should get them to clean the tyre for you after marking it....

my car is pretty much stock engine wise and just got the usual exhaust, coilys, air filter and thats all... gonna slowly do it up....

hope i can see you next sau cruise or something!

Hehe

I was on a purple circle cruise and one advertised on antilag.

Unfortunately I’m in the middle of loosing me license.

Funny, it wasn’t actually caused in the r32. Just a matter of bad luck with points, I was post to get a heap back in September.

It doesnt take much, 4 fines in 3 years.

• 2 weeks later...

As said, one of the older HPI has features on some prime garage cars and also on HPI 5 or 6 DVD.

They are RH9 (blue R33 GTR) and made the quickest CA18 powered car in the world (white sil80) which I saw a few months ago at CRD in Sydney :D

See if you can grab the DVD, doesnt have much detail on the shop itself but you can see the work they have done to these two other cars and their attention to detail.

EDIT: http://www.prestigemotorsport.com.au/au/st...sp?StockID=1854

Edited by Amaru

Anyone else notice the extreme positive camber on that 180SX?  :D

It gives me some hope with modifying a CA18DET though...

Drag dampers, when it squats in the rear on launch/hard acceleration, camber goes to about 0 degrees to get most tyre contact on the road as possible ;)

Im a big fan of the CA18DET, strong little things, friend had one in his 180SX with a few bolt ons (cooler, S15 T28, some piggyback computer) and it was suprsingly quick (and also withstood years of punishment and neglect).