SAU Community

Thursday the 9th on january...cruising

bretto

hey ppl

just letting u know im organising some ppl to meet at aspley hypermarket(across the road from maccas)

and then go for a cruise

as i am sick of everyone going in different directions on a thursdau night and it ends up shithouse

i think if everyone meets at one spot then it will be a cracker

anyone interested please post up here

remember that the more cars the harder it is for the cops to do anything!!!

like ruin our night:lol:

HAHAH

your kidding right?

Organising a cruise.. without the cops? Your funny.

For 1. You've posted this on Boostcruising where the cops frequent.

For 2. The cops could do what every they like and block off the car parks and do defects.... Have fun :)

saw heaps of croozers out on my way home from work!

stopped off at office works at milton and the car park was packed!

poor old pulsar boys were almost over run ;)

probably too late now but on the topic of police

yes they can pull you over and do checks on your car make sure you dont have anything illegal hiding in there

it happened a few months back police went to a popular car spot and searched bout 100 cars. no warning they just turned up and did it.

Originally posted by NismoGirl

HAHAH

your kidding right?

Organising a cruise.. without the cops? Your funny.  

For 1. You've posted this on Boostcruising where the cops frequent.

For 2. The cops could do what every they like and block off the car parks and do defects.... Have fun :)

Okkkkk

Well i agree that advertising on Boost was a bad idea BUT... the cops can pull you over whenever they like... they dont need to find you on a forum to do that.... Its a part of having an import, its a pain, yet it shouldnt stop us having meetings...

That was a bit of a negative post.

Originally posted by NismoGirl

that they did, was my first time to the hypermarket, did meet some nice people, i ended up cruising with a bunch of people from boostcruising anyway. altho one skyline did come past asking if id seen any other skylines.

i ended up having an enjoyable night, and was for the most part, police free.

Prolly a little strong, but I can understand what she's saying...

Everyone time we goto Aspley, there are cops crawling the place and you get the influx of "car ****s" etc that really ruin the place.

Depends what you like I spose, if you like going to places like aspley where there are lots of slack jawed yokels (read: "hangers on" who dont have a car and are just there to make comments) then its probably a great place to visit and the cop attention is just an added bonus. Personally I prefer places like Mt Gravatt where its nice and quiet, very little attention from the cops and the people there are either the owner of or the girlfriend of the owner of the actual car. Personal preference, *shrug* I just hate "hangers on" who make comments against everyones car just cause they are jealous. Usually jealous anyway.

krawler i agree, i dont mind the places like aspley once in a while, ive been to mt gravatt a few times, but usually only on a friday night.

i live on the coast, and i tend only to go to the bwcp once in a while, for the most part the bwcp is full of underage drunk tools who run round pointing out all the bad points on peoples cars and yelling out "get a |insert fave car marque|" ect.

I dont disagree with NismoGirl either, id say shes right on the money, these days, cruising with the cops in popular spots is pretty much not gonna happen.... unless Qld hosts CHOGM again :P