SAU Community

Wheel Sizes & Offsets For Skylines

Yeah it does. You can have bigger than 18in. They will have to be skinny and sit well into the guards.

I wasnt after a rough answer though id like to know what i can fit with stock gaurds... wat offset and width in an 18, what offset and width in a 19. not just "you can have big if you get skinny"

well atm ive got 18x8 +38 and 18x9 +38 fronts are much more sunken then the rears.

i've been told 18x8.5 +35 and 18x9.5+35 will be pretty much in line with guards and should fit without guard work

so i guess anything from +30 - +40 should be fine with the widths of 8-8.5 front and 9-9.5 rears.

i'm no expert but this is what ive found just searching around

I wasnt after a rough answer though id like to know what i can fit with stock gaurds... wat offset and width in an 18, what offset and width in a 19. not just "you can have big if you get skinny"
so im assuming i couldnt get anything over an 18"

i was answering this, i was explaining that you can go over 18" and what ud have to do to go over 18"

if u'd read what i and many others have posted ud realise it isnt as simple as us telling u an exact offset and width, this is what im trying to explain. if you want to know what other people have used and got away with then read the rest of the thread, that is what it's for.

• 3 weeks later...

hey all,

been approached by a friend to buy his rims..

SSR PROFESSORS,

18 x 9 +26 (F)

18 x 10.5 + 26 ®

what are the chances of these fitting on my R33 II gtst with a mild flare?

appreciate a reply on this as im rather keen on buying these wheels

cheers

I have 18 x 9.5 +27 for the rear and trial fitting suggested that they would be ~12-15mm outside the standard guard. I think those will be an extra 1/2" further out of the stock guards unless you are running an incredible amount of camber.

Edited by pkmike

I have 18 x 9.5 +27 for the rear and trial fitting suggested that they would be ~12-15mm outside the standard guard. I think those will be an extra 1/2" further out of the stock guards unless you are running an incredible amount of camber.

hey i dont suppose you have any photos of these on the car from the rear so i can see how much they protude

hey all,

been approached by a friend to buy his rims..

SSR PROFESSORS,

18 x 9 +26 (F)

18 x 10.5 + 26 ®

what are the chances of these fitting on my R33 II gtst with a mild flare?

appreciate a reply on this as im rather keen on buying these wheels

cheers

hey mate fronts are easy, rears are a bit harder, can be done with a stretched tyre and at least a guard roll, maybe a flare. put simply, u can make them fit.

hey mate fronts are easy, rears are a bit harder, can be done with a stretched tyre and at least a guard roll, maybe a flare. put simply, u can make them fit.

THIS WAS THE KIND OF ANSWER I WAS AFTER!! HAHAHA THANK YOU NISSKID YOUR A CHAMPION.

but on a serious note, like i said i am prepared to go a mild flare if necessary, just thought i would post to double check.

thanks again

• 4 weeks later...
THIS WAS THE KIND OF ANSWER I WAS AFTER!! HAHAHA THANK YOU NISSKID YOUR A CHAMPION.

but on a serious note, like i said i am prepared to go a mild flare if necessary, just thought i would post to double check.

thanks again

I purchased some 18x9.5 with +20 offset (all round) for my 33 gtst knowing they wouldnt fit, so I made them fit.

With a bit of a "mild flare" they now sit nicley on the car with no rubbing.

Need some help here..Ive got a R34 Sedan and im about to buy a set of wheel. The size is 18 x 10 + 18.. My question is can they fit in my car??? Do i need to roll the guard or spacer or something??? The reason for buying those size wheel is because i want to go wide body.. THX

Need some help here..Ive got a R34 Sedan and im about to buy a set of wheel. The size is 18 x 10 + 18.. My question is can they fit in my car??? Do i need to roll the guard or spacer or something??? The reason for buying those size wheel is because i want to go wide body.. THX

u will need to at least roll ur guards and u will need to stretch tyres on them, at least a 235/40.

this is a 18x10 +18 on a R34 sedan:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...t&id=147242

http://lh4.ggpht.com/howie.ly/SBQt-Lt7e3I/...00/DSC08934.JPG

its hard to tell when ur playing with fairly tight tolerances like we are here, expect the wheels to stick out a decent way, but the tyres will stretch in nicely and hopefully clear. but it will depend on ur suspension and camber.

Skyline model = R32 GTS-t

Wheel diameter = 17"

Wheel width = 9f 10r

Wheel offset = +15f +25r

Tyre size = 225/45f 245/40

Modifications to fit = We'll see when they get here :wave: Bring on the fender roller.