SAU Community

Wheel Sizes & Offsets For Skylines

19x6.5 +30 would be the most fitting, but that is about as helpful as having Paris Hilton on ur team for quiz night.

need more details, what u want to run, what sizes/offset are available, what look are u going for etc etc

The question of what wheel size fits what Skyline comes up so often I though this might be a good place to post your own wheel dimensions.

Just copy and fill in the table;

Skyline model =

Wheel diameter =

Wheel width =

Wheel offset =

Tyre size =

Modifications to fit =

One of mine as an example;

Skyline model = R32GTST

Wheel diameter = 17"

Wheel width = 8"

Wheel offset = 35

Tyre size = 245/45/17

Modifications to fit = remove the front inner plastic guards, roll rear lip slightly.

:P cheers :)

Skyline model = R33 GTR

Wheel diameter = 18"

Wheel width =10"

Wheel offset = +20

Tyre size =285/35/18

Modifications to fit = 10mm spacer to fit over massive AP Brakes

Brand Of Wheel: Gram Lights 57 Pro

Skyline model = R33 Gtr

Wheel diameter = 18"

Wheel width = 9.5"

Wheel offset = +12

Tyre size = 275/35/18

Modifications to fit = None

Brand of Wheel = Impul NS-GT

Skyline model = R32 GTR

Wheel diameter = 17"

Wheel width = 9"

Wheel offset = +15

Tyre size = 245/35/17

Modifications to fit = None

Brand of Wheel = Enkei RPF1s

Skyline model = R34 GTT

Wheel diameter = 19"

Wheel width = 8.5"

Wheel offset = +38

Tyre size = 255/30/19

Modifications to fit = Coilovers

Brand of Wheel = Buddyclub P1s

hey guys,

Looking at buying some xd9s but im just deciding what offset i want. I know that the 18x9 +30 will definetly fit in the front but....

Will 18x10 +38 fit the rear? will the guard need to be lipped? or flared? or both?

thanks in advance

hey guys,

Looking at buying some xd9s but im just deciding what offset i want. I know that the 18x9 +30 will definetly fit in the front but....

Will 18x10 +38 fit the rear? will the guard need to be lipped? or flared? or both?

thanks in advance

we need tyre size, its one of the most important parts of tyre fitment. u will most likely need at least a roll, maybe a flare depending on how wide u go with tyres, camber and suspension.

if i was to stretch 235's on the rear with the guards rolled, would this fit or still sit out of the guard? In terms of suspension, i have coilovers already, so lifting it and lowering it isnt a big issue.

Edited by blags

Don't know if anyone is running R34 GTR rims on their 33 GTSt so here goes

Skyline model = R33 GTSt

Wheel diameter = 18"

Wheel width = 9"

Wheel offset = +30

Tyre size = 235's all round

Modifications to fit = none (about 1.5º neg camber on the front)

car feels more balanced with same size rims/tires all round... better than the staggered fitments I used to run... and now I can rotate when the rears are worn... food for thought

I have an ECR33 that supposedly had:

- 225 x 50 x 16 Tyres as Standard on the Front

- 225 x 55 x 16 Tyres as Standard on the Rear

Can someone confirm this is the case as I am having a little trouble with a Roadworthy Inspector checking the size of my current wheels/tyres. I understand based on Vic Roads regulations you can only have a larger width by 25mm, and larger diameter by 15mm. I'm just not sure what the original numbers were.....?

does anyone know whether this would fit a 32 gtst??? im guessing they'd be a little too wide but what about with a little lip or what not?????

haha no idea :P

will they fit

mm, hard one, id say the fronts should just fit with the 225 tyres, the rears are interesting, usually anything that width/offset id say no as it would foul on the tie rod end, but with the 19" diametre i think it should clear that, but im not sure what the next clearance issue is at the rear as that is f**k all inner clearance. as far as guard clearance goes u will need to roll ur guards, but u shouldnt need a flare.

I have an ECR33 that supposedly had:

- 225 x 50 x 16 Tyres as Standard on the Front

- 225 x 55 x 16 Tyres as Standard on the Rear

Can someone confirm this is the case as I am having a little trouble with a Roadworthy Inspector checking the size of my current wheels/tyres. I understand based on Vic Roads regulations you can only have a larger width by 25mm, and larger diameter by 15mm. I'm just not sure what the original numbers were.....?

standard is 205/55 R16 all round.

check ur tyre placard tho.

okay now that the rims are on the car i can finally post my specs:

Skyline model = R33 Series 2

Wheel diameter = 18"

Wheel width = Fronts 9" and Rears 10.5"

Wheel offset = Front 18x9 +22 offset, Rears 18x10.5 +16

Tyre size = 225/35/18 on front, 245/40/18 rears

Modifications to fit = rear guards rolled and the ever slightest of flare. Front standard

:P:D:P :P :D

okay now that the rims are on the car i can finally post my specs:

Skyline model = R33 Series 2

Wheel diameter = 18"

Wheel width = Fronts 9" and Rears 10.5"

Wheel offset = Front 18x9 +22 offset, Rears 18x10.5 +16

Tyre size = 225/35/18 on front, 245/40/18 rears

Modifications to fit = rear guards rolled and the ever slightest of flare. Front standard

:O:):D :D :D

wow, u sure that's all they needed? u got any pics as i find that very hard to beleive.

wow, u sure that's all they needed? u got any pics as i find that very hard to beleive.

ive only got some quick snaps of it off my phone. but here they are anyways.. i will say they stuck out of the guards a good inch or so, but now ive lowered it they have tucked themselves in.. anyways pics as requested :D hope you like my choice in wheels

sideon.jpg

rear.jpg

angle.jpg

angle2.jpg

just a quick indication of how much they stuck out before the car was lowered on them.. and yes i am expecting to go through a lot of tyres due to inner walls being worn but thats they price im willing to pay for the look i want on the car. lol

guard.jpg