SAU Community

How Many Nur's In Aus?

Anybody know how many Nur R34's there are in Aus? I remember seeing an R34 GTR M Spec in white at the Airport about a year ago - but I can't remember if it was Nur edition or not...

There's one (M Spec Nur) for sale on carsales at the moment claiming to be "the only 1 in Aus" - is this true? :(:O

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey mate.

i seen one silver in brisbane.looks so good.with full nismo body kit on it etc.

its first time i seen M-spec Nur.i dont think there are any other M-spec Nur in australia.

i knew there are few R34GTR V-spec2 and M-spec in australia.there are 2 V-spec Nur in australia too(on speed mangazine).

from what i been told.Nur will cost around $170000.

very expensive!!

hey mate.

i seen one silver in brisbane.looks so good.with full nismo body kit on it etc.

its first time i seen M-spec Nur.i dont think there are any other M-spec Nur in australia.

i knew there are few R34GTR V-spec2 and M-spec in australia.there are 2 V-spec Nur in australia too(on speed mangazine).

from what i been told.Nur will cost around $170000.

very expensive!!

As I understand there are 3 V Spec II Nur's in Australia.

I'm not aware of any M Spec Nur's in Australia.

There are 2 M Spec's in Sydney however neither are Nur's

MIU: The Car in Queensland is NOT a Genuine M Sped Nur. It's a V Spec 2 built in 06/2002

Hrmm interesting - thanks for the replies guys! I msged the seller of the nur - and he said he checked the import record and his is the only one that's been brought into aus.

Does anyone know where to find/how to access/who to call to see this "import record"? Does it even exist?

Menthu Rae, I think this is in reference to the SEVS or RAWS register (?)

So the others may have been brought in under the old system. Meaning this is the only one been brought in since RAWS and SEVS were implemented

looks like there are not many Nur-spec in the country.

"The Car in Queensland is NOT a Genuine M Sped Nur. It's a V Spec 2 built in 06/2002 "

sorry to ask you a question.how do you know this R34GTR is V-spec2??

the seller also show the gold plate,i though only Nur have the gold plate.

the Chassis Number comes up in the Nissan FAST Software as a V Spec 2 built in 06/2002.

Therefore Nissan say they built that Chassis as a V Spec 2 in July :P

Either the seller was mis informed or he's trying to pull a shifty himself

Thanks Jerry. The badge and plates are a disguise then. Nissan FAST doesn't lie, huh? I am pretty sure that this came up in another thread before but I can't seem to find it.

Maybe the question posed should be how many genuine NUR's are there in Australia? ;) They still fetch a decent penny in Japan.

looks like there are not many Nur-spec in the country.

"The Car in Queensland is NOT a Genuine M Sped Nur. It's a V Spec 2 built in 06/2002 "

sorry to ask you a question.how do you know this R34GTR is V-spec2??

the seller also show the gold plate,i though only Nur have the gold plate.

I'm not talking about the qld car , i dont know that one as i havent seen it .

Talking about the car NXTIME is talking about in parramatta , thats not an NUR.

The car in qld for sale for $200 k maybe a genuine NUR M-SPEC.

Charlie i dont need to run the vin in Fast to know its not nur , i have seen enough NUR'S in the flesh in Japan ( i almost bought an NUR M-SPEC ) to know that that car is not a genuine NUR .

I have a genuine M-SPEC ( not NUR )

"very rare 2002 R34GTR M-spec Nur.only 250 made in world wide,only one in australia.original car,come with log book/full history

Long Comments This is very rare Nissan skyline 2002 R34GTR M-spec Nur.tuned by very famous work shop in japan(MINES).have full certificates approved by Mines. only 250 made in world wide only one in Australia suit new car buyer suit car collector general M-spec Nur Never been any accident 2002 R34GTR M-spec Nur 6 speed manuel Titanium silver 16000km Dual Airbag Leather seat(only come on M-spec Nur) Heather seats HID light Nismo front bumper Nismo side skirt Nismo rear lower spoiler Nismo Clutch Mines step2 pro ecu computer Mines step2 pro cam shaft Mines step2 pro valve spring Mines step2 pro head gasket Mines turbo outlet Mines front pipe Brand new ARC Titanium exhaust Brand new coil over suspension Brand new Buddy club QF 18x10 wheel Brand new 275/35/18 Tyres Brand new brake pads "

In his ad he claims that leather seats are M-SPEC NUR , thats not true .

All M-SPEC'S come with heated leather seats .

As for been the only one in Australia , i couldn't tell you and i dont think anyone can for sure either .

MIU that car (in qld ) doesn't have an v-spec II bonnet so it maybe a m-spec nur .

What are the basic visual differences in identifying a genuine NUR, Jerry?

You cant tell just by looking at the outside , once you lift the bonnet then the engine is gold , thats the first give away .

Pm your email and i'll send you some pics if you want , it may take me a couple of days to dig them out though .

The blue [NUR] R34 is a neighbour of my cousin so I will have a talk to him next time and see what the story is. Would like to have some more knowledge about the differences before I do that though.

Thanks for the offer. I won't trouble you with it - that is what Google is for. ;)

The blue [NUR] R34 is a neighbour of my cousin so I will have a talk to him next time and see what the story is. Would like to have some more knowledge about the differences before I do that though.

Thanks for the offer. I won't trouble you with it - that is what Google is for. ;)

Look in the engine bay you will see its red , the nur s-pec engine is gold and it has steel wheel turbos with ajustable actuators ( you cant tell if the turbos are steel wheeled by just looking at them but you can see the ajustable actuators )

The speedo also is a 300 k , not 180 , the blue car you are talking about has an aftermarket speedo 320 k if i remember correct .

I'm not talking about the qld car , i dont know that one as i havent seen it .

Talking about the car NXTIME is talking about in parramatta , thats not an NUR.

The car in qld for sale for $200 k maybe a genuine NUR M-SPEC.

Theres a M-Spec being sold in QLD for $200,000????

You're kidding me.

In the attachment theres an M-SPEC NUR going for A$72,000... add all your ADR fees and taxes etc and you've got an what... an $85,000 car?

I know that QLD car has been modded by Mine's, but geezuz, at a $115,000 premium???? NO THANKS. I'll take 2 M-Spec Nurs for that price please and a decent down payment on my house.

Maybe I misunderstood? ;)

post-4816-1125071308.jpg

Edited by Rezz

Theres a M-Spec being sold in QLD for $200,000????

You're kidding me.

In the attachment theres an M-SPEC NUR going for A$72,000... add all your ADR fees and taxes etc and you've got an what... an $85,000 car?

I know that QLD car has been modded by Mine's, but geezuz, at a $115,000 premium???? NO THANKS. I'll take 2 M-Spec Nurs for that price please and a decent down payment on my house.

Maybe I misunderstood?  ;)

Justin , first i dont think you will buy a good NUR for 6 mil jpy , when i was there last year i offered 6.4 mil for one but they wouldn't go under 7 mil.

Lets say you bought one for 6 mil , ( a bit rough or high k's ) thats about $73 k ( current rate 1$=82 jpy )

by the time you pay for shipping , import duty , gst ,luxury tax, compliance , rego and stamp duty you will be looking at about $110-115k .

The other thing dont forget you are taking a risk importing as well , you may bring it here then you may not be able to comply , how much would it be worth then ?

R34 gtrs starting price is about $65k here most are about 80k + , in japan they start at about 3 mil jpy .

Dont forget he is asking $200 k he hasn't sold it yet and i doupt he will for than kind of $ . Low to mid 100 k would be more realistic if you could find a buyer.