Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Foodage Guide for Bathurst :

In town, on highway :

Macca's

BK

KFC

Subway (slightly out of town, sydney direction)

In Town (on main street) : (Some parking, esp on Sundays)

Subway,

Noodle Box,

Local Takeaways.

Pubs :

The Family Hotel ( Good cheap food, beer, parking - eat in & takeaway - Pub food, great pasta's etc )

The Knickerbocker ( Off main street, good food, not too much parking )

The cosmo ( Expensive, changed owners, not checked - plenty of parking )

GT Angus Steak..... (Off main street, great food, bookings needed)

Both the family & the Knicker don't need reservations....

Will add more later....

Will add to this in a sec

eya~~~

can v make it big late.....like 9:30 ?

it s bloody sat morning , man......

hey everyone sorry to stuff u all around but i have been of the net for ages it seems.

So this is what it will be.

sunday the 25th of september

meeting at 8am at bella vista bp on old windsor rd.leave at 8.30am.

Stop at maccas lithgow for a coffee or what ever people want.

After that will leave and head up to the mountain for photos,laps etc

by this stage it will prob be close to lunch and will head into bathurst for a meal or drink etc

so just put ur name down in the post if u are coming cheers kane

What time do you expect to get to lithgo? 10/10.30am ish?

I'll come up and meet...

The two best places at lithgo are either Macca's (which is always busy) or the public car park just off Mort St, which has loads of space.... (anyone who's been on a run to BX usually stops at the car park)

t's dead easy for find..... It'll fit a hundred or so cars.....

http://www.lithgow-tourism.com/images/townmap3.jpg

Look for the P symbol, Center of the map, near the Number 5.

If you're coming in from the Bell's Line Road, you'll drive past it, If you get to the cop shop, it's too far. (You can see the cop shop iirc, just before you turn into the car park)

so~~could u comfirm the time and meeting place again plz

plz dont change the meeting place , coz i finally figured out how to get to the bp on old widor rd , if u change the meeting place the i dont hav enough time to find it !!!

new tattoo its on sunday morning mate?or u mean u will have gone out saturaday night and sunday is usually recovery day,glad u can make tho

mate

new tattoo the meeting place is still going to be on the same rd,but will then stop again so we make sure we are all still togther as tommo surgested,so meeting place is still the bp on the 25th september(sunday) kool mate

atmo32 we will be prob going to the mount first!hope 2 see u there...

u didn t confirm the time , mate?

it s dat 8or8:30 or 11or12???

new tattoo the meeting place is still going to be on the same rd,but will then stop again so we make sure we are all still togther as tommo surgested,so meeting place is still the bp on the 25th september(sunday) kool mate

atmo32 we will be prob going to the mount first!hope 2 see u there...

1.myself (plus a few mates from town in skylines and 180sx)

2.tommo (plus a few mates)

3.fat r34 (maybe)

4.sean.lloyd

5.bliney

6.a new tattoo

7.liz (plus some mates)

8.skid_marc

9.zebbie

10.flukey (plus mates)

11.ATMO32 (and maybe some more orange boys)

12psymon (if dont work)

13.rukus (if there is some more interest)

14.azzr32

15.henzie

16.steve gts4

there will be a few people from bathurst coming along so it should be ok if all the people show!hoping for say 20 plus cars????some on guys get behind this cruise that will make an annual if everyone thinks its worth it!

Edited by gun32gtr

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Embrace the freedom of casual encounters on the best dating app in town! Verified Maidens Superlative Сasual Dating
    • Slimline sub on the rear parcel shelf is doable. Pioneer TS-WX140DA is only 70mm high.   
    • People like Johnny Dose Bro might be laughing at my post because I accidentally added 100mm to my numbers. 350-355 is indeed the lower limit. 450 is off-road Skyline spec.
    • What is the "compromise" that you think will happen? Are you thinking that something will get damaged? The only things you have to be concerned about with spherical jointed suspension arms are; Arguments with the constabulary wrt their legality (they are likely to be illegal for road use without an engineering certificatation, and that may not be possible to obtain). A lot more NVH transmitted through to the passengers (which is hardly a concern for those with a preference for good handling, anyway). Greatly increased inspection and maintenance requirements (see above points, both).   It is extremely necessary to ask what car you are talking about. Your discussion on strut tops, for example, would be completely wrong for an R chassis, but be correct for an S chassis. R32s have specific problems that R33/4 do not have. Etc. I have hardened rubber bushes on upper rear control arms and traction rods. Adjustable length so as to be able to set both camber and bump steer. You cannot contemplate doing just the control arms and not the traction arms. And whatever bushing you have in one you should have in the other so that they have similar characteristics. Otherwise you can get increased oddness of behaviour as one bushing flexes and the other doesn't, changing the alignment between them. I have stock lower rear arms with urethane bushes. I may make changes here, these are are driven by the R32's geometry problems, so I won't discuss them here unless it proves necessary. I have spherical joints in the front caster rods. I have experienced absolutely no negatives and only positives from doing so. They are massively better than any other option. I have sphericals in the FUCAs, but this is driven largely by the (again) R32 specific problems with the motion of those arms. I just have to deal with the increased maintenance required. Given how much better the front end behaves with the sphericals in there.....I'd probably be tempted to go away from my preference (which is not to have sphericals on a road car, for 2 of the 3 reasons in the bulleted list above), just to gain those improvements. And so my preference for not using sphericals (in general) on a road car should be obvious. I use them judiciously, though, as required to solve particular problems.
    • Easiest way to know is to break out the multimeter and measure it when cold, then measure all the resistances again once it gets hot enough to misfire. Both the original ignitor and the J Replace version. Factory service manual will have the spec for the terminal measurements.