SAU Community

Tough Cefiros & Other 4drs

funkymonkey

lol I prefer not to conform to such bureaucratic mumbo jumbo..... yet :)

yea but i will be waiting once u fold, coz u will and it will b all mine

muahahahaha! :P

yes unfortunately i am :P

altho i do have this on quote so it mite 1 day come tru

lol I prefer not to conform to such bureaucratic mumbo jumbo..... yet :)

There is no way you are flaring the standard metal to fit those wheels and tyres. I rolled and flared mine when I got it painted and the most we could roll it was about 14-15mm on each side before the actual panel started to buckle further up the guard. - Crazy bolt on is the only way - or mould some on.

JK

your eyes aren't deceiving you :laugh: they are velour, my passenger seat is R32 GTR and drivers side is east bear fixed bucket.

there will be alot of work put into the rear guards, and we are trying to keep it as metal as possible, even if we have to weld bits to it, as fiberglass will only get shattered

im trying to avoid the area around the door, and the rear bar might get a bit of fiberglass to suit the metal, but the car will remain essentially a drifter, so the tyre being completely covered is of no real concern, im only going as far out as the tyre tread, the rim and sidewall of the tyre will be uncovered

...if all that makes sense

These are pics of my mates Cefiro he got today.

Had it for 4 hrs and we allready lowered it and rolled/ flared the gaurds ever so slightly.

Wonder Kit to go on tomoz and some more lip put into the rear gaurds and the Toe fixed on the front right.

post-21223-1176291670.jpg

post-21223-1176291737.jpg

post-21223-1176291848.jpg

Stick that one in your pipe and smoke it DAN.

LOL.

Major plans for this car.

Cheers to RYAN and TERRY at Kansai Automotive. Only place to get stuff for your cars in SA i reckon.