SAU Community

Tough Cefiros & Other 4drs

funkymonkey

I know this is not related to this topic. I wanted to let you know that I am a fully qualified and Licensed Motor Mechanic and I am available to work on Skylines, Silvia, 180SX or any other make of car for that matter on the weekends and evenings etc. I am employed full time by a reputable tuning shop. Experienced with RB20DET, RB25DET, RB26DETT and SR20.

Can supply and fit all aftermarket parts, electronic boost controllers, aftermarket fuel pumps, high flow fuel injectors, aftermarket fuel pressure regulators, turbo's, camshafts, adjustable cam gears etc etc the list goes on. Can also remove and replace turbos on Skyline GTR RB26DETT.

Also general servicing, spark plugs, timing belts etc.

If you use my services, it means you will get the exact same quality of work you would expect from a reputable workshop but at about half the hourly rate! This is a substantial saving.

If you are interested or you know someone who might be interested email me at:

[email protected]

Cheers...

Those look f**king awesome! How much would they be you reckon? How many mm wider are they?

they are currently $650 in NZ, obviously + postage etc will all add up. but the ones made here should be cheaper, plus u wont have the same issues with postage. im mainly interested in bringing one set in so i can duplicate it cheaply as i'll need a few sets a year.

Just got some new shoes for the 4 door. Didn't want to spend a fortune and these popped up at a decent price. Its not that tough yet but slowly getting better.

Weds

17x8 +6 215/45

17x9 +13 215/45

Could do with a 6mm spacer all around and some serious low (the height really lets it down). Unfortunately can't go uber low as the roads to work everyday are quite hagard and getting it on/off the trailer every track day is all ready a hassle.

post-19787-1251857512_thumb.jpg

post-19787-1251857664_thumb.jpg

post-19787-1251857715_thumb.jpg

post-19787-1251857726_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...