SAU Community

Tough Cefiros & Other 4drs

funkymonkey

Your car looks tops all painted up mate, much better with the white bonnet. I reckon a set of low offset meshies and you'll be done.

Jap import spares have some awesome new wheels in stock, a new container just landed.

Yeah matsuri was awesome, shame it rained almost all day but i still had fun. first time in over 3 years so it took a while getting used to it again!!!

Thanks, yeah I've been looking through their meshies for sale lately, I think my favourites are the VS-XX and Stitches so far, but open to suggestions. Still have the S2 grille to put on, which I reckon would look good with silver meshies. I should really take one of my P1s off to check the size and offset...

26250IMG_0756.JPG

26242IMG_0737.JPG

Edited by Stang

I don't really get the whole meshies on cefiro thing.

Personally I think you should follow similar path to me, and get rims similar color to the body of the car.

Something 5 spoke.

Looks heaps tougher IMO.

http://www.skylinesa...-1307340538.jpg

Maybe some white TE37s or Drifteks.

Anyway on that note: Looks f**king awesome all painted up.

Why did they paint over the cornering lights on the front bar ??

Edited by Nic_A31

open to suggestions. Still have the S2 grille to put on, which I reckon would look good with silver meshies. I should really take one of my P1s off to check the size and offset...

the p1s look ok on your car (ok i personally hate p1s , but it's not my car) , i wouldn't stress too much , if your set on meshies though , go for a set with flat dish like the vs-xx (i.e the band is flat , not stepped like the other rims pictured) , make sure they're clean like the car (maybe even paint the center white for something different?, only if they aren't chrome , i have a lil thing for chome ) , and as much dish as it will handle (and maybe 18" if you can find them) front and rear and then , stance , stance makes a ceff as much as wheels do , look at kris's last pic ^^ for a reference :)

Personally I think you should follow similar path to me, and get rims similar color to the body of the car.

Something 5 spoke.

Looks heaps tougher IMO.

Thanks, yeah pretty happy with it looking a lot cleaner compared to when I first bought it. Not perfect, but it's an old car.

I do like 5 spokes, and had pondered Meisters as well...but I don't exactly have a lot of money to throw around. Not sure Drifteks would suit it. Not like it's a big rush to get everything at once anyways, tempting as it is.

Wasn't using the cornering lights and thought it would look less busy if they were painted the same as the rest of the bar.

please dont put drifteks on it

:laugh: Don't worry, I won't. ;)

the p1s look ok on your car (ok i personally hate p1s , but it's not my car) , i wouldn't stress too much , if your set on meshies though , go for a set with flat dish like the vs-xx (i.e the band is flat , not stepped like the other rims pictured) , make sure they're clean like the car (maybe even paint the center white for something different?, only if they aren't chrome , i have a lil thing for chome ) , and as much dish as it will handle (and maybe 18" if you can find them) front and rear and then , stance , stance makes a ceff as much as wheels do , look at kris's last pic ^^ for a reference :)

I quite like the P1s really. Since I've only just recently recovered enough to start driving the Ceffy again and doing some mods, I've been getting a bit excited thinking about various options for appearance and power. I do like meshies on quite a few Jap cars I see. Stepped rims can look good, or a bit odd, depending on the car of course.

At the moment it's about as low as I would want to go without beaching it on anything higher than a $2 coin, have already scraped on small speed bumps a couple of times. Kris' Cef does have an awesome stance, but cops here would probably shoot you in the face for that combo of rims and ride height. :laugh:

I'll keep looking around at pics of various wheels and stuff anyway. But may go for some more fasts rather than expensive rims. Making 139rwkw on standard boost and tune at the moment with FMIC and exhaust.

Edited by Stang

^^ THIS MEANS WAR FOOL! :spank:

At the moment it's about as low as I would want to go without beaching it on anything higher than a $2 coin, have already scraped on small speed bumps a couple of times. Kris' Cef does have an awesome stance, but cops here would probably shoot you in the face for that combo of rims and ride height.

actually i think SA police would be much nicer then VICpol :glare:

I'll keep looking around at pics of various wheels and stuff anyway. But may go for some more fasts rather than expensive rims. Making 139rwkw on standard boost and tune at the moment with FMIC and exhaust.

looks like she's in good hands by the way its progressed. did you end up getting some lean air flow ratio's during dyno run if so care to state xx:xx ratio?

I'm not sure, I was really worn out after being at the workshop for a while taking photos, so didn't ask too many questions. I mainly just wanted to make sure it was running ok after only being started once between June 2010 and May 2011.

Here's the readout from the dyno run, I'm not smart enough to know exactly what all the details mean...

6042009811_a529c8f68b_b.jpg

Something 5 spoke.

Looks heaps tougher IMO.

I do like TE37's or even low offset CR Kai's on Ceffy's but drift teks.... :yucky:

Im over seeing Ceffy's with urgays kits and drift teks.

Personally, meshies with dish & slammed.

i like the P1's on your car aswel they suit it, have a look at Works510's car aswel with p1's looks decent

if you want more stance pump the guards and put big f**k off tires on em to scare kids and shit

image038o.jpg

Edited by Kris..

It's been a while since you posted in here , any updates on the c33??

Couple more from Matsuri. Again, quality of the pics are sub-standard!

Just one I took on the weekend

Your car looks good mate , was that the rb25 one with the laurel dash?