SAU Community

Tough Cefiros & Other 4drs

funkymonkey

nice pick up stewy, please dont hurt the front and rear lights

i actually have some ceffy tailights in the C33 from a mates missile he left in the hall when he left, i'll bring them back as well as these ones. i'll make sure all of the exterior parts are ripped off before i hit things haha, headlights i dunno, i kinda need to see at night lol

oh and it's RB25 also, can't win em all haha, but it's got a 25/40 which will make for fun power, at least it's not a stock RB25, i'd kill myself if i had to deal with their boring as f**k power delivery haha, it may come home to go on my RB20 :thumbsup:

looks cool, is the plan to go wall riding and run a muck? i dont see why peeps dont just buy damaged cars for matsuri....

because in japan there's bugger all value in the shell itself (for cars like S13's, R32's and ceffy's etc), most of the value of these cars is in the mods and drive gear, a mint shell with aero etc will fetch a bit more, and and undriveable shell will fetch a bit less, but the stuff in between there isn't a huge price difference, in the end if one car is loaded with goodies for cheap, that's the one you buy.

If ur keen in selling that 2540 let me know nisskid. Are you also bringing the car back to aus or just stripping it over there?

i'll probably bring it back as a half cut to strip here, i'm kinda tempted to put the 25/40 on my RB20 as i'm getting such good results with the 25/35 on mine, people piss and moan about gutless 20's but i look at my torque curve, but i'm looking in a thread on ns where they are all praising some results for a few 230rwkw from a SR20 with cams and everything, and the turbo hits full boost later than mine, yet mine keeps going to 250rwkw, and more importantly it revs higher, safer, which gives me a wider band of power. more power/torque earlier, peak, and for longer, yet RB20's are a shit engine?

i'll probably bring it back as a half cut to strip here, i'm kinda tempted to put the 25/40 on my RB20 as i'm getting such good results with the 25/35 on mine, people piss and moan about gutless 20's but i look at my torque curve, but i'm looking in a thread on ns where they are all praising some results for a few 230rwkw from a SR20 with cams and everything, and the turbo hits full boost later than mine, yet mine keeps going to 250rwkw, and more importantly it revs higher, safer, which gives me a wider band of power. more power/torque earlier, peak, and for longer, yet RB20's are a shit engine?

shhhhh , they will go up in price :ph34r: .oh and i found a pic of probably the only r32 4d more damaged than yours :nyaanyaa:

post-20231-0-64894100-1317560181_thumb.jpg

post-20231-0-52523800-1317560192_thumb.jpg

Edited by toffy

• 2 weeks later...