SAU Community

What Should I Expect?

sy300

A little bit of an increase, I'd be inclined to do the full exhaust first as that will make the biggest difference when doing the first mods. I'd forget the fuel control, IMO thats reasonably useless until you start producing more power. The FMIC will make a small but noticible difference, but again not much until you have a full exhaust.

I have a Trust exhaust (cat-back + generic 3" dump/front & cat), Trust FMIC, Apexi AVCR, Pod and some other goodies and it goes considerably better but is SUPER laggy, i have no real power until close to 5k.

Anyway, thats only my opinion from personal experiences with my skylines so somebody else may correct me. :P

Christian

Check out the IEBC and DFA thread it has a few people's results as well. Our Stagea made an extra 30 rwk with just the IEBC (set to 10psi) and the DFA tuned. No mechanical mods, standard exhaust etc. With the IEBC set up correectly I get ful boost (10psi) holding it against the torque converter, that's ~2,400 rpm.

:huh: cheers :P

SK, did you tune the DFA yourself?

Yep...well sorta.....I pushed the buttons on the DFA myself sitting in the passenger's seat and Dyno Dave ran the rollers and did the driving. We didn't have a very large time slot, so it was really quick doing it that way. About 20 minutes all up, including tie down time.

:( cheers :)