SAU Community

Aluminum Fmic Piping Kits!

shy180

Aluminium FMIC Piping Kits!

Free Shipping Australia wide!

After many interested emails we have been able to source these from an overseas manufacturer.

Made from 6061-T6 Aluminium these piping kits are to suit the following cars:

Kit One

Silvia /180sx (SR20DET)

Kit Two

R32 (RB20DET)

R33 (RB25DET)

R34 (RB25DET)

Pictures are here: http://www.justsr.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119

The pipes are made from all Aluminium and the kit includes blue silicon hoses and all necessary clamps.

Both cast pipes and stainless steel do not have desirable thermal characteristics – as a result these kits are all aluminum. The chrome and power coated pipes risk you having bits of paint and/or metal come loose in your pipes – these kits are polished not chromed!

I have a demo sets in Melbourne now – if you wish to inspect before purchase please email me!

JustSR.com PRICE **REDUCED** $370 + Free Shipping Australia wide!

They are in stock now, ready for immediate delivery.

Email [email protected] to arrange purchase!

We will beat any advertised price on these :huh:

I am interested in the R33 kit,however if you can answer a few questions to help me in my decision process it would be appreciated.

*What type of FMIC would this kit suit e.g HYBRID style etc?

*Does the piping go up and over the engine or is it the factory route?

*Do they come with fitting instructions?

Thanks

Peter

• 3 weeks later...

hey, im interested in a kit for a r33 gts-t. Do you know if this kit will suit the coolers that just jap is advertising in the group buys as well titled "New Universal Intercoolers - Only $175 Delivered - Huge Shipment Arrived!" Also you say it bolts straight on but do you have to cut the engine bay where the pipes go from the pod filter down to the intercooler. I've read that alot of people have had to chop up their cars a bit to make them fit. I just want everything to be neat.

Your probably better off pm'ing me so i dont forget lol. Thanks

hey another question. your piping kits for the r33 gts-t, i have the stock plenum chamber so i just wanted to make sure it was designed the standard position not next to the engine with aftermarket plenum chambers. Also i want to keep a plum back bov on for legal reasons so is the piping suitable for a plum back with an entry point or only atmospheric.

Thanks for your help

• 3 weeks later...