SAU Community

Nismo Blank Keys Available

JDMimports

thats a good question. i have not trialed these keys on a R34 to see if they fit the barrel. Perhaps somebody on here may have an answer.

Nismo did produce keys to suit the S15 and R34 once upon a time. They do have a different item number.

These nismo blanks do fit the barrel of the S15 but unsure if the same applies the the R34.

• 2 months later...

Turbz,

We actually ordered some of those at the same time as the Nismo blanks.. when we received them, they all happened to be Nismo blanks rather than a bunch of each.

The back of the box indicates that these Nismo keys are infact suitable to the R32 also.

We are considering an additional order for more keys due to their popularity. These would include the GTR blanks also.

Hopefully we will have these available by Christmas.

cheers

• 4 weeks later...

hey, i just got mine from nengun, and i just thought i'd let everyone know that they dont really look like the 1 in the top pic. they still look ok, but i was expecting the 1 in the first post, as thats what nengun show for the ad as well, but they are like that GTR 1 posted above, only gold in color...