SAU Community

Bathurst-inspired Skyline

reflex

for f*ks sake the jeolousy is amazing

ok for 1 bd4s is hks reps in oz they ordered my GT-RS turbo b4 it was even availible for the rb25 and they said i was the 1st with it..

for those who cant understand how i made 300kw on stack bottom end

SPEND some f*kin $$$ get the best mechanics and tuners and see what happens...look at my power curve..nuff said..

guy who built my car built gtr-700 croydon drag s14 hi-octanes GT-R

EVL R34 just to name a few...dont ask me why it hasnt blown up yet after redlining it daily FOR A year easy...GO ASK HIM

yoshi from bd4s /croydon hes the one responsible so go spit ur bs to him goddamit...

its funny how mad people get...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its more a case of misrepresentation of the owner and the car by the mag in this case. By pandering to the kiddies that read the mag, they've lost the attention to detail and aren't on the pulse about what interests true enthusiasts, and other skyline owners who want to build similar cars or are simply curious as to what lies under the hood.

Albert/4evagtrs, you're not representing ANY of the members of this forum with your comments, so please don't try to pass yourself off as a Skyline enthusiast. In fact, here... have a ban.

Reading this thread confirmed a few things for me;

#1 Don't let my car get into a magazine, they will sensationalise anything for a headline and make me look like an idiot

#2 Don't let my car get into a magazine, they will make mistakes that make me look like a fool

#3 If I just have to have my car in a magazine, proof read every word and picture, otherwise they will make errors of fact and judgement that will make me look stupid

#4 Don't believe everything I see written in a magazine, they make mistakes that make me look like a goose when I quote them

#5 Don't count on increasing the value of my car because it's been in a magazine, everyone now knows it has been living on the edge and engine failure is only a bad batch of fuel or a hot day away. Plus because of #1, #2 and #3 they think I am an idiot/stupid/fool/goose and wouldn't buy a car off me if it was the last one on earth.

#6 Since it's been in a magazine, my car is now the target for every thief that wants to steal it. For every idiot that wants to drag it off. For every RTA inspector who wants to defect it. For every cop who wants it off the roads because I am a car enthusiast, hoon and a menace to society.

If you ever see an article on one of my cars in a magazine you will know I wrote it myself, took the pictures and proof read it at least 3 times. I don't trust journalists, they are there to sell magazines, not look after my interests. Plus I will have changed the colour, the rego, my name and lied about the state it's in. So if you see a pink R32GTST with Tassy rego, "FAKE" number plates and "HobartKid" as the owner you will know it's mine.

:blink: cheers :D

PS; no offence to Tasmanians.

Edited by Sydneykid

yeah yeah yeah i know this NOW wont be doin it again...

im of to america so not worried just wanted to make it easier to sell...

SOME people have to much time on there hands no need for essays its only gts for f*ks sake...

Edited by thizzle

• 2 weeks later...
he works with computers.. The car was not an overnight build. was approx 2 years in the making...

Off topic, but is it just me or is every car in those mags built with the proceeds of "working in I.T." or "working with computers"....Amazing how many early 20s computer geeks with huge disposable incomes there are these days! :O

Thats correct, im one of em :P

Reasonably well paid, virtually no expense's (read: a Mrs)

beats being a uni bum :)

I've worked FT for 4 years, straight outta school and into my current job within 6 months.

Not that this thread is about school, or the I.T Industry :P

#5 Don't count on increasing the value of my car because it's been in a magazine, everyone now knows it has been living on the edge and engine failure is only a bad batch of fuel or a hot day away.

As many a time before, couldnt agree more.

The truth is out there