SAU Community

Boss Kit Assembly

jpviper

Hey guys,

Just wondering if any one has any idea about boss kits, there is a ring assembly that comes with HKB boss kit. For the installation, I didn't find it to be of any use for putting on my steering wheel, what is it actually used for any way??

It is designed to be placed where the threading end where the steering wheel is to be attached but it gets in the way if it is placed.

Jpviper

I've also got a HKB boss kit, (pink boxed one) but I didn't get that ring piece that you are talking about (even though the packaging says it should be included and also the boss kit was new!). I think it is called a 'horn ring' and is used to make the 'horn button' stick in place if you got a new one with your steering wheel.

"Games don't affect people. If Pacman affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music."

I've also got a HKB boss kit, (pink boxed one) but I didn't get that ring piece that you are talking about (even though the packaging says it should be included and also the boss kit was new!). I think it is called a 'horn ring' and is used to make the 'horn button' stick in place if you got a new one with your steering wheel.

"Games don't affect people. If Pacman affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music."

hey mate, yeah the pink box. Nice so its for the horn aye? I didn't get to use it after all so I thought it was weird?! But thanks for that!

• 1 month later...