SAU Community

R33 S2 Stolen

Mid_Nite_R33

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i live in Sandringham, but just saw this thread... don't see many skylines his way, so a dark blue S2 will def stand out. I'll keep my eyes open for ya for sure.

i've seen a previous thread where a 32 GTR in brissy was stolen, but it was some sweet ride, custom this and that... top car. Anyways, ppl who stole it were just cruising around in it, being hoons. And over a week or so, ppl kept seeing it and stupid driving. I can't remember what happened, i think it might have been used in a bank robbery but they f**ked up somehow, and abandoned their "getaway" car.

anyways, point is, if you're lucky, we'll get a few sightings here and there, and try and track 'em down..

oh, that's the other thing. SAU ppl who spotted the GTR were following the it, but apparently the driver caught on and got spooked for a few days. So try and stalk stealthily if you see it :)

Really sorry to hear about your ride mate....

That's really F$#@ed up and makes me mad....

Iam from the northen sub's so ill keep my eyes open as well...

I think people who own nice cars such as skylines really need to think about how they are going to protect it from low life sum bags..

I think satellite tracking is far more effective then simple car alarms...

I have a quick track satellite tracking system in my car and I would recommend it to any one...

Also the company who I work for has a similar device which we use for data logging and can also be tracked via satellite with software supplied with the device. Fitted to their trucks and has already proved it self to be very worth while investment...

We had a Ute stolen from our yard at the start of the year. They broke in on the weekend and stole the Ute and used it for ram raids. Come Monday morning we noticed it was missing. The first thing we did is notified the police and then we fired up our pc with the tacking software and found the car with in sec's... Told the cops where it was and BANG got them..They had parked the ute at their house in the garge with our plates still on it... Just show's how dumb some people really are...

Any way good luck with it mate i hope it turns up.....

Really sorry to hear about your ride mate....

That's really F$#@ed up and makes me mad....

Iam from the northen sub's so ill keep my eyes open as well...

I think people who own nice cars such as skylines really need to think about how they are going to protect it from low life sum bags..

I think satellite tracking is far more effective then simple car alarms...

I have a quick track satellite tracking system in my car and I would recommend it to any one...

Also the company who I work for has a similar device which we use for data logging and can also be tracked via satellite with software supplied with the device. Fitted to their trucks and has already proved it self to be very worth while investment...

We had a Ute stolen from our yard at the start of the year. They broke in on the weekend and stole the Ute and used it for ram raids. Come Monday morning we noticed it was missing. The first thing we did is notified the police and then we fired up our pc with the tacking software and found the car with in sec's... Told the cops where it was and BANG got them..They had parked the ute at their house in the garge with our plates still on it... Just show's how dumb some people really are...

Any way good luck with it mate i hope it turns up.....

roughly how much does that kind of satellite tracking system cost?

It certainly sounds like a worthwhile investment!

roughly how much does that kind of satellite tracking system cost?

It certainly sounds like a worthwhile investment!

The Quick Track system by memory is around the $2000 mark installed, and then there is a $365 a year charge for the monitoring...

Also I must point out that in the event of your car being stolen you will get a phone call from the police or quick tack confirming that your car has been stolen and that police are on there way to intercept the vehicle. Also they can stop that car via satellite...

Also your insurance should be a lot cheaper having the system.