SAU Community

260rs Vs Dayz Styles

AlexCim

Which do people prefer to make a group buy/copy for?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As per

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...showtopic=85527

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...showtopic=89592

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...ic=53079&st=160

260RS

1.jpg

2.jpg

DAYZ

stagea_1.jpg

stagea_3.jpg

If we do decide to get copies and so forth made, we would all need to chip in and buy a kit first of all to copy. I am still waiting on copy prices but if no one wants to chip in for buying the original kit, ill be happy to spend my own money to get it, copy it and then add a commision on for myself, though there could be some waiting time due to manual conversioning right now.

We cant really mix and match i dont think, unless someone can think of a nice way how?

Now, I voted for the 260rs because I think it is a damn fine looking bodykit. I rather it compared to the DAYZ. But I would like to see a cost breakdown on the both of them before making my decision....

Lets see some prices for the initial purchase of the both bodykits, and then some copy prices....

But where we stand at the moment i'm going to say 260rs

Cheers,

Chris

As l'm only after the rear wing, l voted for the 260RS one.

I'd prefer this one attached (if someone can tell me what it is/brand that'd be great so l can look on yahoo japan), but if the 260rs is done then l'm in for that.

post-22935-1128249363.jpg

Edited by NRGIZD

I voted Dayz, seeing as thats my car! :lol: (was CoolPC's, now mine with SA plates! - got new photos in my gallery!)

Sweet.... B)

Edit: The 260RS does look 'phat' but surely you'd want the RB26 as well, so it matches "show" with "go".

Brendan

Edited by bwilkeson

i already have the side skirts and rear lip from that dayz kit, and i've got an autech copy wing. the only thing i'd be insterested in is the front bumper. my fmic doesn't get much cooling with the factory bumper, and i don't really want to cut it up

Also i don't think i'll be interested in making a fake 260RS, i'm planning to upgrade to one in about a year once i'm not a graduate at work and have a decent salary

Whichever bodykit we get....*cough*260rs :).......I will be getting my car re-sprayed in Bayside Blue.....Cant wait till it gets here

Alex, what wil the bodykit be made of? (plastic, fibreglass...etc.)?

Noooooooo! I like the red.  Blue is soooooo common, even I have a blue one.

:) cheers :)

Hahaha....But yours is a Navy color! B) I just cant seem to like the Red! And I absaloutly love the BB on ian's Stagea....

Only time will tell <_< But as I stand at this moment in time.....bring on the BB re-spray! :D

BTW, I wanted to go black but have been turned off by soo many negative comments about trying to keep em clean :mellow: But well......spose we'll have to see

Well, I must admit, after re-looking and re-looking at this thread and the pics of the 2 styles, I really do like the RS260 style, looks very menancing and suits the car very well.

Me lik-e very much!

If my Stagea had no bodykit that'd be the one Id go for.

But, Ive got the Dayz on the car, and for that Im glad as it means I dont need to spend a grand on that part of the car.

Fact is though, the Dayz looks SO MUCH better in the flesh, photos of the kit (on my car!) dont do it justice. Its very mild without the shock value of the RS260 style. But I definately reckon if you're going to go with the 260 option make sure your go is as good as your show!

Ive put a heap of new pics on my gallery yesterday (albeit with a smudge mark on every one), so check them out, with the closeups of the Dayz bodykit. Looks awesome in the flesh - yesterday I parked the car on the lawn just so I could look at it everytime I wen past my windows!!!!@@!