SAU Community

Garrett Turbo's

Mr-Toy33

I need to review the Garrett 28/76 turbo which is going to be fitted to my R33 GTS-T skyline next week.

What are the garrett websites that I can go to, to gain the product information I want to read for this turbo.

Apparently the 28/76 turbo is a bigger turbo then the 30/76 that the other workshop was offering for me but the 28/76 turbo is also cheaper then the 30/76. So this really doesn't make much sense to me. Hence why I want to get some reviews/information on these 2x turbos.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

I need to review the Garrett 28/76 turbo which is going to be fitted to my R33 GTS-T skyline next week.

What are the garrett websites that I can go to, to gain the product information I want to read for this turbo.

Apparently the 28/76 turbo is a bigger turbo then the 30/76 that the other workshop was offering for me but the 28/76 turbo is also cheaper then the 30/76.  So this really doesn't make much sense to me.  Hence why I want to get some reviews/information on these 2x turbos.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

jump onto horsepowerinabox.com

Rall hall also has a website.

The numbers xx/xx really dont mean much at all, i havent even heard of such numbers in sequence.

Get onto thier websites (above) and try to match to what your talking about and then people can help :(

I take it you are going to use an adaptor to fit it?

Try the turbobygarrett.com site which gives some really good tech specs on their products.

What sort of power (amount, and delivery) are you targetting?

The maximum I'm pretty much aimin for somewhere between now and the time I finish all my mods is around 260rwkw's with a lowmount turbo.

At this stage, I'm keepin with the same manifold as I've been told that I can with these new turbo's on the R33.

Plan next week is to get the new turbo put on as well as all the braided lines getting done, new bosch fuel pump, APEXI AVC-R & labour done. Once all that's in place, I'll be runnin about 10-12PSI on just that. Once I put the intercooler on (which will be at this stage a week after all this is done), I'll be boosting her up to 14PSI.

I've been told that I can go up to 16PSI without any harm, but running on a stock standard manifold, I'm not really that game enough.