SAU Community

Start Saving People

DanR33

To be honest it looks like a angry car. straight up. no holds barred sports car. I guess it could be close to a v6 by the look of the size of the way the engine bay is and nissans attempt for the engine to be above the wheels or behind as much as possible.

Speaking of bodykits though.. I wonder what Veilside is planning if this is going to be the shape.

one thing though is I hope it will be close to the price range of the 350z. There is no point putting it in the price range of a NSX in oz or anywhere else then you will never get buyers.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a great looking car...front end I'm not too sure about but I am sure it will grow on me.

Unfortunately I dont think it will be in the same price range of a 350Z. Judging from the article on carsguide I would say it will definitely be in the 6 figure range, especially when the R32 was 6 figures when it was released here. :(

Definitely better start saving :P

If it comes in with Nissan it will be under SEVS as full volume requires a car to be crashed for frontal impact and for the amount they will sell for it couldnt be worth it.

12 months and 1 day after release at least one RAW will have an import approval in.