bankids

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha  i just decided to order 2 sets for myself.. h7 8kk n h1 8kk

for the high beam and foglights.. coz next month will go up north, imaging turn on all three lights...

hur hur? Foggies i understand, highbeam i don't. Hids needs a while to "warm" up. So if u were to highbeam someone at anypoint, nothing will happen. Thus no one uses it for highbeam. Well no one i know that is.

Oh yeah, How much are the H4's? I'm considering gettin a set as well. It's bixenons right? Not just h4 lows.

I'll take a set.. H1 6000k

Any idea when delivery will be, and do we pay the remaining of it at this time?

PS.. from the looks of it., the group buy is up to 23... does that mean we get a better price of the salesman :)

Just transferred $50

H4, 5000k

Thanks heaps bankkids - awesome job you are doing. Let me know when they are on the way and I will transfer the rest of the money :(

BTW, it may be worth while seeing if you can get each headlight sent out direct to the purchaser - save cutoms making life difficult? not sure how it would work exactly?

Just deposited $50 deposit for a set of H1 6000k

As I said before.. Any idea when delivery will be, and do we pay the remaining of it at this time?

PS.. from the looks of it., the group buy is up to 23... does that mean we get a better price of the salesman :(