SAU Community

Gullwing Doors R33

I'm sure I've got pics of a japanese tuning house that did it to an R33... I'll see if I can dig it up.

I remember it looked dorky though as its not suited tot he shape of the car.

Or are you referring to scissor doors/lambo style doors? Gullings doors go above the roof of the car, scissors open out and then move up, but not over the roof.

what i reckon would be good would be shaving off the door handles, installing a door popper kit and having lambo/scissor doors. wouldnt be cheap tho ;)

Im also interested in pics of r33s with scissor doors too.

Perhaps Leigh you could edit your first post and change the title? can it be done on these forums?

what  i reckon would be good would be shaving off the door handles, installing a door popper kit and having lambo/scissor doors. wouldnt be cheap tho :rolleyes:

Im also interested in pics of r33s with scissor doors too.

Perhaps Leigh you could edit your first post and change the title? can it be done on these forums?

tried that mang cant edit it...

ive orded a scissor door kit for my car so when i get pics of it ill psot them up :P

i was also thinking about the door= shaving adn door poppers :D but im scared of locking my keys in car haha

how much it cost? Ive only seen the burnin' custom kit and that was $1679 for a universal kit.

Did you see the Pimp My Ride episode where thet put a kit on a Civic? "the bolts suck'n broke" lol

anyhoo.... do skylines have central locking? i cant exactly lock my keys in my car as i need the keys it my hand to lock the door, unless i shut them in the boot.