SAU Community

The Distinct Skyline Smell-r33

Ok well im sure you all know the distinct skyline smell and i was wondering, if it will fade away after a few months??

See i have only recently got my car and havnt driven it much anywhere, so these summer hols there will be a lot of cruises and different types of ppl in the car n all n so i dont want this smell to fade away.. I LOVE THE SMELL!! its like brand new car smell..

So i was wondering if u guys still got the smell.. heheh

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Japanese Car Perfume smells really nice/concentrated and it stays in the car for ages (especially since most jap men smoke.) You sure its just not a new car perfume?

My R33 used to have these small green beads in the ashtray compartment, made the car smell very nice indeed.

maybe its just the fact that the car was in asia (not being racist) but its the truth....you notice how your mates houses etc have a different smell to yours....its gotta be the same with countries!

id say it'll fade away eventually and turn into aussie car smell :)

I've got around 10 - 15 of those little hanging tree thingys in the boot of my car. I think my car must have been an ex mob owners car... Dead people in the boot or something..

I'll get pics in a few days.. lol...

Greg