SAU Community

Stagea Options - What We Got And Didnt Get

AlexCim

When i was reading how to instal FAST, there was a post from you back in 04 asking them to check if your 260rs which was coming was authentic, so you posted your VIN

Body part meaning? Couldnt FAST be in ENGLISH! argh :D

certainly had my vin pretty handy for a post that was 15 months old ...and i`m pretty sure why .....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BTW, NRGIZD, if you want a wing THAT bad, you can always get a standard wing, i can get you the part code

Yeah l thought of doing that, til friend who imports parts found me a couple to choose from, plus a few other nice little customs things that should hopefully be paid for within the next couple of weeks and shipped over soon!! :);)

Edited by [ STAGEN ]

Jake, na mate, i dont need/use your VIN for parts i just only installed FAST the other day, so i read the thread and remembered it was there :)

I now know my VIN off by heart

StageZilla - Not as easy to ask "what options?". I just look through all the parts and if i find something that was an option, i note it. I dont think there is a "options" section

[ STAGEN ] - Mate, wanna hook me up with a rear wing as well? Id love to get one, pref in white ;) But i would rather the std swept back style wing over a 260rs one (suits a std kitted car better i beleive)

StageZilla - Not as easy to ask "what options?". I just look through all the parts and if i find something that was an option, i note it. I dont think there is a "options" section

There's an accessories section under the general index menu. After you type in your VIN, click on the 6th button from left at the top, then select the accessories option at the bottom of the menu that appears. This will bring up all the accessories available for your vehicle (or what was available at the time, anyway). You can also see the entire range of accessories available for a model series by simply typing in the model series number (eg WGNC34) but without entering the serial number of a/the car, and then proceed as described previously.

Full part numbers are also available in FAST.....I think I described how to get them in the FAST thread.

Two part numbers for the above visor should be

G3810-0V500

G3811-0V500

Using the guide that SteveL wrote..

"Anyway using the timing belt example (below), go to the initial FAST window and make sure the model series at least or VIN are entered. In this case use R32 or (as I did) your VIN. Now go to the 'Part Code....Qty....Part No' Line and click on 'New', then go to the 'Part No' field and enter the first 5 digits of the PN (ie 13028). The system should automatically enter a dash after the 8.

Now click on 'New' again and a window should pop up with some info about the part (but not the PN....yet). Click once in the blank 'Ord.Qty' box to 'order' one belt (or click as many times as you want for the number of belts you need) - that number should appear in the box. Highlight and backspace to delete quantity. Either hit F5 or go to the 'Tool' menu and select 'P/No Search'.......voila, the PN appears along with a bunch of other stuff in the original 'FAST' window. There's also 2 new buttons in that info list - one gives basic model info, the other gives superceded parts info, if applicable.

"

Hmmm damnit I noticed that my DS is cracked, looks like someone has tried to remove it at some stage from the middle, looks like I'll have to try the good old super glue before getting a new one :D

on that issue, i gotta say i reckon they should be abit stronger as when i enter and exit the vehicle my first instinct is to grab to top of the roof sill edge and ive bent mine abit but not cracked em, as they have been cracked since i bought it :P

anyone have this problem? (i am used to driving a commodore though :D )

I dont grab the top thing, but i find that when others close my doors most people push the door shut pushing on the glass!!

i push on the metal part of the door below the window, but argh, i dont want to snap a window!

Yeah, I've gotta break that habit too - so used to owning cars with window surrounds, and using that to close the door.

I don't think the window will "snap," unless you give it a real push and aren't using any mercy to close the door.

Well, I hope it won't break... ;)