SAU Community

Asshole

Squizz

XY730

Remember that plate Ladies and Gentlemen for that is the number plate for a large white BMW touring style motorbike that decided waiting in traffic like everyone was too much to ask and did the typical biker weave and collected our front bar on the Cliosport this morning.

When confronted over the scratch the Asshole then said "What do you want me to do about it" and sped off.

Thanks dude, big help, just what I need in the morning.

Hope I see it in a carpark one day.

Why the police wont do a fcukin thing! I dont mind if bikes want to go up the sides where there is plenty of room, but pushing your bike through traffic where you come very close to hitting other cars is just fcukin wrong.

I hope someone finds him, and he gets what he deserves.....

Why the police wont do a fcukin thing! I dont mind if bikes want to go up the sides where there is plenty of room, but pushing your bike through traffic where you come very close to hitting other cars is just fcukin wrong.

bullshit.. the police for whatever reason usually do actually take these things seriously. If you don't file a police report, you can't also claim a not-at-fault claim with your insurance.

my brother had to front court for a similar thing a few years ago.. accidentally knocking a mirror off a car and getting reported for it.

so shut your cakehole.

Edited by predator2

Hi Mate, I can symphathise with you. I have been victim also. (years ago not involving my Skyline).

The Police here in VIC found him, (I only had the first 3 letters of the rego) did take it seriously, & the C**T got a visit & my car was repaired.

I was hesitant to "DOB" to the Police, but when I spent a month trying to find him myself with a can of BRake fluid & some Chlorine, I gave up & decided to end it. These Braindead Goats, just think that a scratch or minor dent is a $2 job.

Cheers.

Bikers think that they own the road, I always keep out of the way of vehicles bigger then me, maybe bikers should keep this in mind next time they pull out in front of you. I dont have anything against bike riders, but they should not think that because they are smaller and faster and can weve in and out of traffic, that if they cause damage to peoples cars even a scratch that they are just as in the wrong as if I were to run into another car, only they can speed off easier.

I say "DOB" the bugger in.

My 2c.

Chris

A friend in Brisbane witnessed a Biker come straight off his bike the other day smashing a fair amount of his bike off in the process of pushing through traffic.

Anyone have a Magic Voodoo Bike for XY730 that we can give a kid to play with ?

A friend in Brisbane witnessed a Biker come straight off his bike the other day smashing a fair amount of his bike off in the process of pushing through traffic.

Anyone have a Magic Voodoo Bike for XY730 that we can give a kid to play with ?

where did this happen?

i saw a susuki gsxr 1000 pushing through traffic and smashed into the wall on the m1 near the city. the other day

mmmmm always nice to run into a biker @ the lights,

dead shit stalled his bike trying to take off hard I was taking off hard too after him, busted his rear light & chain tensioner cogs clean off :)

at lest I stoped & asked if he was ok he just told me to f**k off :) its nice when u get to drive a friends patrol ute with a chev 6.5ltr turbo deisel :) all I can say to all the dead shits out there that do ride up the middle while the traffic is moving I hope to see u under my wheels reall soon..... &R.I.P~!~!~!

REST IN PIECES

Any bike that lane splits when I'm up front gets a rude shock when the lights go green. Report the plate....take the f**ker down.....then laugh at him when you see him again.

You are lucky it was in the Cliosport coz if you told the police it was in your skyline...NOTHING would have been done. Cops don't give a shit, never have and never will.

And no amount of cake can shut my hole on that topic.