SAU Community

Traffic Commandments......

Kel

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a little bit of decency never hurt anyone but just not to those dicks who zoom pass in merging left lane and expects everyone to part for him just because he's out of room. 

Had a dick zooming towards me in the left merging lane and he was running out of room fast put his blinker on and decided to zip in front of me...........thats right bitch.....fat chance......sped up and cut him off REEEEEL good.....made him stop muahahahah

yeah.. I hate it when people go down the lane that is cutting off just cos everyone else infront of them merged over before it got difficult for everyone involved..

You guys should learn the rules. :(

You are required to give way to the vehicle in front where the lanes are merging, commonly known as "the zipper" or "1 for 1".

The correct place to merge is where the lane ends. It makes the most efficient use of the road space available, rather than blocking all the traffic because you chose to "dive in" to a gap early.

9) Thou shalt raise thy hand in a gesture of "thanks" whenst allowed into a lane in front of a fellow motorist...

C'mon world, it really pisses me off to see the lack of common courtesies we must all endure to make up for those (increasing) numbers who are too arrogant/self-important/disrespectful/"good" for everyone else - and not just on the roads...

Nick T.

Amen to that. If this was rule 1, and everyone heeded it, you wouldn't need the others. B)

Nothing pisses me off more than

A: People driving slow in the fast lane

B: Way below the speed limit - its there for a reason, STICK TO IT

C: Bikes who squeeze through cars lined up at lights, then go slow.

(5) Thou shall not pull into the empty left lane in traffic unless you actually have the go to go (another does this even need explanation commandment)

I think this needs explaining... Are you one of those drivers that is in the far left lane and only half merges so that know one else can cut down further down the far laft lane?? Now that pisses me off as everyone knows the far left lane is the quickest even though it may end (merge) further up. Someone half blocking and taking up two lanes need to be rammed!! :)

I think this needs explaining... Are you one of those drivers that is in the far left lane and only half merges so that know one else can cut down further down the far laft lane?? Now that pisses me off as everyone knows the far left lane is the quickest even though it may end (merge) further up. Someone half blocking and taking up two lanes need to be rammed!! :)

Not me!

I'm mainly talking about when you're about to pull up at the lights, you switch (or are in) the empty left lane and then some geezer pulls in front of you at the last minute and takes your spot at the front of the line.

Then when the lights change, they putter off, usually after they've spent ages staring vacantly at the green light.

You guys should learn the rules.  :D

You are required to give way to the vehicle in front where the lanes are merging, commonly known as "the zipper" or "1 for 1".

The correct place to merge is where the lane ends. It makes the most efficient use of the road space available, rather than blocking all the traffic because you chose to "dive in" to a gap early.

That's all very well, but I have been in the situation of being in a lane that ended and some dipsh*t not paying attention and blocking me from merging (i.e. speeding up to run alongside despite my clear indication and attemtps to to merge) so I had to actually come to a complete stop where the lane ended and try and merge back in with cars wizzing bye at 80km/h round a corner. Then some blond who also got caught started tooting me to go, not realising she was taking up all my mirror because of the kerb and her well thought out plan to inch out in to the traffic.

I also had an annoying run in with a black 350Z (Kel, was that you? :D) that wouldn't let me merge despite the fact there was more than enough space. Ooo.. s/he was in a "sports car"... ooo.. that means the don't have to yield but can instead accelerate up to try and block you. Grrr.

That's all very well, but I have been in the situation of being in a lane that ended and some dipsh*t not paying attention and blocking me from merging (i.e. speeding up to run alongside despite my clear indication and attemtps to to merge) so I had to actually come to a complete stop where the lane ended and try and merge back in with cars wizzing bye at 80km/h round a corner.  Then some blond who also got caught started tooting me to go, not realising she was taking up all my mirror because of the kerb and her well thought out plan to inch out in to the traffic.

I also had an annoying run in with a black 350Z (Kel, was that you? :angry:) that wouldn't let me merge despite the fact there was more than enough space.  Ooo.. s/he was in a "sports car"... ooo.. that means the don't have to yield but can instead accelerate up to try and block you. Grrr.

Ummmmm :P

It could have been me today- but for a different reason.

Track (oops I mean Victoria Road) was a slow run home thanks to a poor crunched R33(?) at Drummoyne.

I was getting very pissed off at the spanners cruising along in the (faster flowing) lanes which lead along to the distributor, and then cutting into the lanes which turn into Victoria Road at the last minute.

This is one of those moments when Kel says: Sure, cmon in. I've just been sitting in banked up traffic for half an hour so you can zoom along and cut in at the last second. No worries!

C'mon in!

NOT

What are we up to...? 16?

16) Thou shalt indicate first, then apply brake and turn into your driveway/side street/etc.

I hate it when you're zooming along and some knob in front starts braking for no apparent reason. I'm thinking, what, is there a dog? A kid playing on the street? What are you doing? Where are you going? It's a indicator! Same as Commandment 7, use it BEFOREHAND!!

wot r we on 18 or something

Thou shall respect ALL on the road whether bikes or pedestrians or even learner drivers for that matter

(we arent all graced with the experience of some people, we have to learn to and remember u were once like us too)

next person to clim b up my arse when im drivin then blow their horn to tell me to go faster or get out the way im gonna have them.

i hae every right to be here just like you do .. if i could drive properly i wouldnt have L's now would i .. BACK OFF!!