SAU Community

Sauwa Motorplex Night 11th January 2006

dan_the_man

I wish id seen a few more cars run, i was too busy lining up all night. Everyone seemed to go after the burnouts, i reckon i still got another 6 or so runs after that. Last 3 runs i just drove straight around then basically straight upto the line, there was barely anyone left. I think i got 13 runs in total

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jeremys pb was 12.691 @ 105.6mile

my pb was [email protected] miles

i sooooooooo badly wanted to beat him!

our car is running on 1 bar of boost, has hks coilovers and a nismo twin plate clutch, thats basically all thats been changed with it... i think its a freak or maybe its the paint that makes it go faster hahahaha

our car is running on 1 bar of boost, has hks coilovers and a nismo twin plate clutch, thats basically all thats been changed with it... i think its a freak or maybe its the paint that makes it go faster hahahaha

Well if it makes you feel any better you handed me my biggest whipping of the night :w00t: ...no one else beat me to half track.

In fact I think all I saw was your tailights from ...oh the 2 foot mark :P

damn, all the GTR's were getting 105mph at the finish and I was about half a second off everyone else

I really gotta work on my launches....but I spose 14PSI over 11PSI would help a bit off the line

Most stock gtr's with a good clutch and 1 bar of boost should easily do in the 12's with a good enough launch! Happiness is launching at 7k :(

My GTR runs 113mph (181kmh) terminals, and probably would go a few more as it hits the speed limiter just before it crosses the line.... :D

It has no boost controller and is running 13psi which = 315rwHP which aint really a lot for a GTR.

I thought those Terminal speeds would have been the norm, but infact now appears quite fast!..? :(

As for the Launch my clutch (standard) will only handle 5000rpm max or else it slips badly :D (2.1 60fts)

Dam lads 1 of you or god him self does not want me to met u s

i had my helmet and long sleve driving the laser to get the liner after a 1000 dollar service with New tyres when my car went dead

the battery cable snapped and i bearnt out the battery and altornater out

i hate cars now + i put the liner into my brick piller and 1500 damage to front gard light and top panal

james

Hey everyone was a great event and had a good time. . .

Plenty of good cars to check out, and race

My best of five runs was: 14.258 @99.88 mph(so close to 100!) with a 2.320 60'

Not too bad for a 33 GTS-T with just a pod, FMIC and cat back exhaust I guess. . .

Need to get better 60 foot times. . .

Thanks for organising it guys, and good to meet some other 'Line owners B)

Hey everyone was a great event and had a good time. . .

Plenty of good cars to check out, and race

My best of five runs was: 14.258 @99.88 mph(so close to 100!) with a 2.320 60'

Not too bad for a 33 GTS-T with just a pod, FMIC and cat back exhaust I guess. . .

Need to get better 60 foot times. . .

Thanks for organising it guys, and good to meet some other 'Line owners  B)

No worries mate :P Nice to meet u!

Dan

no idea, i didnt go that way. I think Impul-R32 broke down a few times during the night with intercooler pipe issues and exhaust gasket problems, i doubt it was as bad as a dead turbo tho, could be wrong tho...

My old GTR did repeatable 12.4's with a vigorous launch :D(1.6 60ft) and about 110mph terminals.

Stock except for exhaust and boost restrictor out.

Seems like the times posted are about right to me.