SAU Community

Paul Newman Version Hr30's

Ghostrider

This is my Paul Newman Version, as it was purchased.

I have been told it's unique in Australia as it's a signature series.

2 tone paint with the signature on the lower front wheel arch.

From all the pics of the other cars in Australia I am yet to see one the same as this.

TO ALL THE SPY'S

Have you seen another??????? and if so where?

This is my Paul Newman Version, as it was purchased.

I have been told it's unique in Australia as it's a signature series.

2 tone paint with the signature on the lower front wheel arch.

From all the pics of the other cars in Australia I am yet to see one the same as this.

TO ALL THE SPY'S

Have you seen another??????? and if so where?

one was up for sale a while ago from memory. i think theres 3 in australia or something... pretty sire the plates were like IOF-003 (1 of 3)

one was up for sale a while ago from memory. i think theres 3 in australia or something... pretty sire the plates were like IOF-003 (1 of 3)

Thanks Jono,

I know of this one, it's all over white and lives in Canberra these days and owned by a guy named Zeb.

We have conversed on a number of occassions.

There is a 4Dr in Qld and George Bryant's in NZ plus mine of coarse.

Last time I did the rounds I think we found existence of 5 maybe, but wasn't very many.

Thanks.

My friend who lived in the house behind mine bought a PNV on almost exactly the same day I bought my DR lol.

His was mint, all white, silver and black interior and it had the signatures

Adam,

Where is the car today?

Can you get him to or can you put all his information Year Model, Build Date, Chassis Number, Model designation, Colour codes, Trim code,

Engine number, rego number and where it is today with a contact number if possible, as this is #4 in OZ that I can find knowledge on.

Dennis

He sold it because he's a douche... Bought an Integra because the Skyline was "too expensive to run".... then the Intergra was stuffed so he bought a CA18DE Silvia with a stuffed engine.... put a bloody SR20DET in it then sold it because it was rubbish, and finally bought a MX5 Clubman. The Skyline was way better than any of the others (except maybe the MX5)

I've got a feeling it was an 85, it would just have a PNV coupe model code, same paint code as my car, trim code would be the same as Zapata's car.

He sold it because he's a douche... Bought an Integra because the Skyline was "too expensive to run".... then the Intergra was stuffed so he bought a CA18DE Silvia with a stuffed engine.... put a bloody SR20DET in it then sold it because it was rubbish, and finally bought a MX5 Clubman.  The Skyline was way better than any of the others (except maybe the MX5)

I've got a feeling it was an 85, it would just have a PNV coupe model code, same paint code as my car, trim code would be the same as Zapata's car.

Does SA have the same privacy laws as we do in NSW where you cant trace the car through the rego.

Does it still reside in SA and do you see it around, as it would be nice to have all it's facts on my register.

Dennis