SAU Community

Various Parts For Sale

hi everyone... got various parts for various cars for sale.. just bits and pieces i had from all my past cars... gotta clear out these to make room in my garage for my engine conversion... i also have no idea what this stuff is worth so make me an offer..im negotiable on everything... so tell your friends...

nissan z31 200zr (earlier 300zx):

2 x bonnets... with the vent and the more rounded bump thingy... one in red and the other in black... red in perfect condition... $200ono. Black in need of some repair... $120ono

Bag things to put the targa tops into.. in very good condition.. $50ono

Nissan R33 Skyline:

Front brake rotors.. (had calipers too but my mum threw them out )... very good condition... $130 ono

Nissan R32 Skyline:

Complete RB20DET 5-spd halfcut.. bought it to do the conversion into my cefiro but "high performance imports" changed my mind so a 6 spd sr20 is goin in instead... complete halfcut $2100 ono.

Nissan cefiro:

Rb20e engine in perfect condition (84k on the clock.. with complete service history.. still in car so can hear running) plus 5 speed box... and computer $600ono... get rid of that weak rb25 and replace with SOHC power :)

Cefiro RB20 crossmember, steering rack and steering arms.. complete to bolt rb conversion into s13... $200

Cefiro front and rear brakes plus hubs and everything else... 4 stud conversion for your S15??... hehe... well make me an offer on dis...

Stock exhaust in new condition... complete... $100 ono

complete series 1 tail-lights... make me an offer

carbon fibre rear wing... "double decker"... without stands... make me an offer...

Pics will be up prolly tomorrow... please request pics of anything you might like..

cheers all...

• 1 year later...