SAU Community

Front Lip

rickhead

Does anyone know if a carbon fibre front (bottom) lip for a R32GTR front bar as strong as the plastic original. I need a new one but I DON'T want fibreglass, waste of money.... I'm seeing some on yahoo japan but it hard to know what they made of......

My Flexi FRP will save u money more than CF lips guys... u can basically twist them 180' and it will not fracture. unlike cf lips that is very stiff and britle in alot of way.

the aim for this newly designed lips is to safe your car under race environment, since gtrs are known of their brake failure, this lip will feature brake flow air_dam. and looks angry... wery very angry indeed...

will be completed in 2 weeks time.

Kelly, we'll resume the r33 project soon bro, just gathering more interest now.

Hey Freddy, u got some under diffusers for r33? also looking at those cannards u got to fit series 2 r33 front bar. will be used on the track so i need some downforce :D

if ur able to come up with a nice looking front bar that is suited to trackwork that would b handy also :) dont need any indicators on it, just open sections, style and downforce :)

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, i can be contacted on 0401216460

i am now doing front lip siuted to topsecret bar for r34.

Ronin 09 if u have a stock lip, yes i can do one. but i won't copy other brand.

allblitz hus, call me bro, i can always repair them.

KamikazeR33 i will soon do S2 r33 front lip for TRACK work bro....as u guys know my lips are designed to perform....and look tough...

i will post up notice on to let u guys now.

Adzmax, hey bro, if u have stock bar, i have a sick design for front lips. call me on 0401216460 we'll talk...

Mecha R32 frotn lips cut oits are for brake ducts, it will be ready in 2 weeks time bro.

Looks like u are doing some great work Top Stage. keep it up. I will be contacting u soon to do some custom work for my GTR.

I am wanting a carbon fibre bonnet for my R32 GTR with Vents that look similar to The R34 GTR NIsmo... eg backward facing for engine heat extraction.

Also wanting a carbon fibre front bar.. original style... with the flexible bottom lip that u are working on. Even maybe a bonnet spliiter that came as option for Nismo and N1 r32 GTRs