SAU Community

Nengun...

rukus

Has anyone actually called up Nengun?

i decided to call nengun today to tell them to hurry up with my order, but some jap guy picked up the fone, said something in jap, then hung up!

and no it wasnt an answering machine coz he waited til i said something..

i rang the number on the invoice:

Nengun Performance

Peter Spencer

************ <-- check ur invoices ;o

51-504 Hara Danchi

Sawaru Ku, f*kuoka

814-0175, Japan

it takes time..i had to wait 5 or more weeks for me cooler...i had patience.. :O

i have patience.. ive ordered a few things from nengun b4..

but im asking if anyone actually has talked to him or not....

it just seems wierd that the only phone number he gives out and puts on his invoices is that one, and it goes to some old jap guy.. :D

ok?

And great work listing the number, lets see how many people start ringing it  when their order doesnt arrive on time.

he writes that number on each invoice. i believe EVERYONE gets an invoice once they buy something from him.

and it's a jap number, dont think ppl would make international calls for no reason.

i'll remove it if it bothers u... <_<

Rukus, no dramas, but i dont think that number goes to Brent, could be wrong though :)

My clutch order took a very long time also, however that said, his communication was good, he contacted me to advise that there was a delay from Nismo and threw in a jap car mag as a bit of a sweetner.

Meh, its the game we play Ash, if you want cheap parts then be prepared for a possible wait, or buy then locally.

yeah i'm prepared to wait, but i get no replies to email enquiries, and when i rang the only number they gave, i got some old confused japanese guy on the otherside...

just thought it was wierd ;o

Meh, its the game we play Ash, if you want cheap parts then be prepared for a possible wait, or buy then locally.

Indeed. Tis a game... but the game can be won if Nengun sent my bits as per out agreement.

O wells. Nothing i can do :P

i know others and myself who have had dealings with them and i'm not saying that we didnt get the parts but if you email someone who you've just spent $2000 dollars with, you expect a timely reply not a week without a reply.

Fine you might be busy, but not that busy.

Rukus, you will get your stuff, nengun has always come through for me but just be patient.

George

yeah i had to wait for 5 weeks to get my bov's i thought it wasnt gonna come cause he banned my account and didnt reply my emails but in the end it was all good but buying of them is another story. :rofl:

Hello "datzlr"

Thats because he no doubt found out you were a "business" and were buying off him and reselling the parts here at a profit.

Brent doesnt deal with businesses.

OK i emailed nengun asking them to either refund or hury the fuq up.

so they replied back within a few hours!

they apologised and said they'll look into it ASAP. but now the delivery date has changed to the 24th... :\

they obviously didnt have the thing in stock .. :\

I have brought quite alot from nengun during the last year. First time round it took a while, and his communication was not great. But last order was about 2 weeks and went with no dramas.

These days im over being in a rush.. If a part takes a month it takes a month.