SAU Community

Stolen Gear............please Help

calais25t

Well people within the last week I have been robbed of some precious things. :)

I have been saving for years only to have it all taken by some scum.

I am offering a very substantial reward for any info.

The stolen gear includes,

A.R.E Front mount intercooler

Greddy /Trust TDO6-25g Turbocharger

Greddy/ Trust High mount stainless steel manifold

Turbo smart mega sonic BOV

Autometer monster tacho

Autometer water temp and oit pressure guages in red cups

Pioneer cd head unit (the loom was cut

Kicker sub in a carpeted kicker box

4g worth of tools (every tool I own)

And a lot mor stuff.

These items were stolen from near Forest Lake and were stolen some time in the last week.

The items stolen are worth well over 10 thousand dollars and I am absolutely heart broken.

My car was due to be finished in 2 weeks and now I dont know what Im going to do.

This is a photo of the turbo and manifold.

my-turb.jpg

DSC00179.jpg

DSC00178.jpg

Please keep a look out for any cheap parts. And if u go to any work shops tell them of this.

If u think u have any info at all please call or sms me on 0402942703

Thanks.

Thats really nasty i got my GT30 and high mount manifold stolen from my garage about 3 months ago....

The police never found the goods but they caught the theives...

Still 4 months in the can is little punishment for the hundreds of thousands they stole over a 2 month period...

Ill keep my eyes open cause im trying to re-purchase those items atm.... So i am already asking round...

I have the model written down and if someone offers me one cheap when i look for another GT30 you will be the first to know..

Yeah i just had mine on the bench in the titan....

I was mowing the front lawn.... Come back for more fuel and their gone....

I never mow now with out locking the house and the shed...

Seems funny mowing with the garage remote in my pocket but its what i got to do....

Col, thats bad hey. I hate this world place hey.

Anyway dude, out of interest how did they take the gear. Because I know if I was a theif (which Im not just for the record, I dont have time) I wouldnt just go in to any garage willy nilly hoping to find something.

So basically what Im saying is, if the place was locked up, someone knew the gear was there.

Also, look on the bright side, there is always someone worse off that you. One of my dads contractors for instance. He woke up this morning to find. Anything of value in his house missing, ie wallet, money etc, then to go outside and find BOTH of his cars missing. They broke in to the house, stole most of his stuff, and took the keys and both of his cars.

Stupid barstards left the car they had stolen from the last place behind tho, so hopefully they can catch them off evidence left in that.

I was just lucky actually.....

The people who did me were just 18 not a cent older... So their were procercuted as adults. Also the house was unlocked so they could have got heaps more... The shed usually just has the cars and the lawn mower/weed eater/blower. So nothing too expensive.

The group of three were responisable for over 700k worth of stolen goods all over the north side of Brisbane... They got unstuck hitting a mobile phone shop with great sercurity... They got stuck inside and the police came and cuffed em...

Suckers...

My home insurance didnt cover anything in the shed as i didnt list the shed as coverage...

NOTE: Home owners if you have a granny flat/detached part of your house then you need to tell your insurance company about it cause they only will over your principle residents...

I now have the shed covered.

yeah, I'd be looking into the dodgey friends category. f**ken seen heaps of that lately, and If I do notice people with dodgey friends, I make sure they don't know what I have got and where I live.

Trust me man, the guys are probably closer than you think.