SAU Community

Melbourne Stagea Meet, #2

AlexCim

Ok, hopefully some of the people that couldnt last time can this time,

Well, based on last times events, I would have to say that Jells Park is a good location because there are heaps of BBQ's if its a nice day, heaps of parking, and not TOO far for anyone. (Unlike areas of the dandenongs etc)

So, Melbourne Stagea Meet #2

Date: First weekend in Febuary, Sunday Feb 5th, Midday 12:00 Noon.

Events: BBQ session, BYO food/drinks, chats etc

We will use the same carpark as last time. Enter through the "in" gate, go around the big carpark in a circle, take the south heading left turn at the turning point and then proceed to the third car park on the right with BBQ's next to it. Circled in red. The road is one way, so follow the red arrows.

map3ee.jpg

Make sure you bring seats this time, last time the benches were all wrecked. Bring some food too, drinks are good also.

So lets get a list of who will be (or want to be) coming

1. AlexCim - White S1 RS4

2. [ STAGEN ] - White S1 RS4

3. Burns - Silver S1 RS4

4. bluesky4me - ??? - Import/Compliance dependent attendance

5. ian - Bayside Blue S2 RS4S

6. wagon - Silver S1 RS4

7. humble - blue S1 RS4

(am I getting too hopeful now?) 8. muck - red S1 RS4

9. marcus - white s1 RS4

Edited by AlexCim

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I left a months notice so that people could get the cars on the road by then or have theirs arrive from being imported.

I MAY have manualized the car by then, less the interior.

Also the suspension should definatly be in there too ;)

I am puting the deposit on my new baby tomorow..

When people mention 'deposit' and 'baby' in the one sentenance, they normally aren't talking about cars - though the stagea does have enough room in the back..

I'll probably be able to make it. Bayside Blue, Series 2, Four S :-)

Ian

I have sent out PM's to

- stagi-r

- michaeljquinn

- muck

With a link to this post, hopefully we will make this meet HUGE (in stagea standards) hehe

I work shift work (12hr) and have to work that day,but i keep an eye on everything and sooner or later i'll make it. I have missed all the GTI-R owners ones for the last 3 years!!

I AM a member of SAU VIC, but noones bloody given me that blue thing yet!

I went to the Xmas BBQ too!!

Ive got all my cards, lanyards etc, but no membership yet :D

Anyone that isnt a Stagea owner, but wants to find out more is more then welcome to come. Hopefully this can convince some people to actually buy stageas :P

Ian came to the show and shine we held from memory.

Yep, dropped in with a very dirty bayside blue S2, and was surprised people were interested in it :-) - though I did not enter the competition (and next time I'll give it a wash, and I still haven't fixed the broken mirror). Would have taken the R34 around except the wife was in it... :-) (plug, the R34 is for sale, http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...showtopic=98570, as we really don't need two cars! :-)

But no, I haven't joined the vic SAU, every time I go to do it I get too confused by the forms....

Ian

Well before it fell off the first page l thought l'd bump this up.

Just under a month away ... any more stag owners hiding out there??

I should have my wang & new shoe's on for the day too! :wub::D