SAU Community

Rear cradle for my rebuild :) need help :)

marni

Hey guys

I'm reshelling my R33 after it got written off

Anyway I dropped the rear subframe yesterday, I knew the subframe bushings were gonna be cactus and they sure are.

Anyways I'm thinking I want to go with a hard bushing kit, I like it riding stiff, it's got BC gold coilovers in the rear, I want to do the diff bushings too

Been told GKtech are ok but what do u guys think? I don't want to do this again, because it's taken ages working all this shit out

I think the front end is all Nolathane, don't know how bad they are yet because I haven't dropped the front yet

Any input would be awesome, also is there anything else I should be doin while its out? I'm deleting hicas and just subframe and diff bushings

It's a daily driven car, won't see much track

e48fa665714c172ed6a99695e9bbd81f.jpge5203aceb61e5513057084b47a6e3f95.jpg9689987bb738dc33df94d488f71add9e.jpg

Didn't realise what I was getting myself in to with this rebuild lol

• Like 1

New Nissan/Nismo rubber are fine.  I think people like Hardrace also have uprated (harder) rubber bushes.  When I did similar to you (complete refurbish of rear end) I just used rubber ones.  You can add pineapples on top of that if you like.

Polyurethane ones do make it noticeably crashier and more harsh.